CH. 8

Walking down the hall to the Emergency room, Yoongi came to the hospital that Yoohan and Hyebin were taken to.

Hyebin stood up from sitting on the bench when she saw Yoongi strolled over with four bodyguards behind him.

YOONGI: "Are you okay?"

He asked Hyebin immediately when he approached her.

She nodded with a worry expression.

HYEBIN: "I'm okay, but Yoohan..."

She looked over to the door of the Emergency Room.

YOONGI: "He'll be fine. He's been through bigger injuries than this."

She glanced back at him and at that moment, the door to the Emergency Room opened and Yoohan stepped out with a cast on his right arm.

The nurse followed him out after.

Hyebin rushed over to him and held his other arm to support him.

HYEBIN: "Is everything okay?"

Yoohan smiled back to her.

YOOHAN: "I am totally fine."

NURSE: "He was shot on the back shoulder but luckily, it didn't hit anywhere too serious. We had already taken out the bullet and he'll need to be in a cast until the wound is heal. Best, he should not do anything like carrying heavy things or doing things that'll require strength. We recommend him to stay home for at least for a month until the next checkup. We'll give him a doctor's form to inform his work that he'll be staying at home."

YOONGI: "No need to."

Yoongi interrupted.

YOONGI: "I am his boss."

NURSE: "Alright then. Follow me this way and I'll set a date for your next checkup."

[YOOHAN'S HOUSE]

Yoohan entered into his room with Yoongi and Hyebin.

HYEBIN: "Do you need anything? Like water? Or help do your laundry?"

Yoohan chuckled at Hyebin's cuteness.

He knew that Hyebin was worry and felt bad that he was hurt in place of her but he still feels it kind of awkward in a way.

His eyes shifted over to meet Yoongi's eyes and sent help signals to Yoongi.

Yoongi noticed his signal right away and looked over to Hyebin.

YOONGI: "Why don't you go make us something to eat? We haven't had lunch because of this."

Her eyes lit up and she smiled immediately.

HYEBIN: "Oh, sure!"

YOOHAN: "I got some foods in the fridge. You can go and do whatever you like with it."

HYEBIN: "Okay. I'll call you two when it is done."

They nodded at her and the moment she stepped out of the room and the door closes behind her, both their eyes meet intensively and the whole room becomes silent.

[TAERAN'S INC.]

Sketching out some designs onto the papers that was lay out all around her desk, Taeran was in her office when Ellie opened the door and stepped in.

ELLIE: "Taeran, there's a woman in the waiting room and she say that she wanted to meet you."

Taeran nodded.