Let's Begin

CHAPTER 9

Both Samantha and Frankie were currently at the grocery store getting some things they needed an event that was happening tonight. After the incident with Derek, she had almost forgot that she invited Jacob and his father over for dinner. She glanced at the time on her phone and saw that it was about to be three in the afternoon.

As they searched for ingredients they needed, Samantha saw a couple of girls glancing at Frankie as well as whispering inappropriate things to one another which made Samantha shake her head at the hormonal teenage girls. Once she had all the supplies she needed she began to pay the cashier then the two headed back home.

***

As the food was settling, Frankie as well as Samantha went to their rooms and began to get ready. Samantha pulled out a long white loose spaghetti strapped shirt and paired it with some black leggings and warred her black combat boots. Once she was done, she headed towards her bathroom and began to do her hair. Seeing as how her hair was naturally wavy, she decided to go with a little side braid. As for makeup, she sticked with just lip gloss and a bit of mascara seeing that the thought of her face caked is something she wasn't looking forward too.

By the time she was done it was six forty-five which meant that Jacob and Billy would be arriving anytime soon. Samantha stood in front of the door that was Frankie's room and knocked on it a couple of times. The door opened and their stood a very handsome Frankie who wore a tight black shirt, that made his abs pop, and paired his shirt with a pair of blue jeans.

Samantha couldn't help but admit to herself that the boy looked hot.

***

The doorbell had rang which caused Samantha to stop what she was doing and head towards the door, leaving Frankie to continue on putting the dishes of food on the dinner table. Once she unlocked the door, she turned the doorknob then opened it revealing both Jacob and Billy who was in a wheelchair.

A smile lit up Billy's face as he saw Samantha standing there,"Jacob wasn't kidding when he said that you looked gorgeous." And that was true, he remembered his son constantly telling him how much she's changed over the years and how gorgeous she looked when he saw her.

An annoyed groan was heard from behind Billy,"Really dad." Even though he remembered telling his father that Samantha's figure had changed a lot, he didn't want him repeating it in front of her.

"Well thank you you two. Come on it." She moved to the side and shut the door closed once they were both in. Both Billy and Jacob had took a look around from where they were standing to see that nothing much has changed in the house. They would of thought Samantha would have moved into a different house.

"I see you cleaned up the place," Billy spoke as he wheeled himself to where the living room was at.

"Sure did," Samantha responded as she stood next to Jacob who was trying his best to not drool over her.

"You look uh, you look great," Jacob stuttered then mentally slapped himself as he heard how dumb he sounded.

Samantha chuckled as she saw Jacob beating himself up mentally."Thanks Jake. You don't look bad yourself," she sent him a wink then moved toward where the kitchen kitchen was at.

Jacob soon followed her but had stopped when he saw a another guy, who looked to be around his age, standing next to Samantha with his arm around her shoulder as them two laughed at something his father had told them. Jacob swallowed his jealousy and hatred towards the guy. It took everything in him to not maul the guy. He hoped that the guy wasn't staying for dinner but he soon, once again, mentally slapped himself as he saw the guy sit down in one of the chairs that surrounded the table that was filled with food.