Chapter 31

Previously on Maxerica Academy...

Than they walked away.

I was going to make her mine again. And I wasn't letting her go this time.

I needed to make a few calls to Delancy.

~oOo~ Americas Pov

"Oh America."

I turned around and gasped. Maxon was standing there. His lips were turned up into a grin and his eyes were bright and wild.

"How could you you do this to me!" He accused.

My eyes widened as his face twisted into an evil smile. "I didn't!"

"You said no in front of my whole kingdom. You made me a fool!"

"Maxon, no!"

He stalked forward and shook his head at me. "I never loved you."

I grabbed his wrist. "That's not true!!"

"Oh but it is. You were just a fling!"

"You proposed to me!"

"And you said no. You aren't worth my love."

"Stop lying!"

I turned away from him and he turned my shoulders back towards him. I glared at him with a mix of hatred and love.

"They're so many words I wish I had said to you," I whispered.

"You can't take back the words you never said."

I shot up and looked around. Lola was standing by me holding my hand.

"It's just a dream," Lola assured me. "Wake up."

"They're are so many things I should of said to him. Starting with yes. I didn't even say goodbye. Now I'm just drowning in regret because" I thought of what Maxon had said in my dream. "Because I can't take back the words I never said."

They're was a knock on the door and Daemon poked his head in, notebook in hand. "Need a little song writing therapy session."

"More than anything. It's so loud inside my head with words I should of told him," I explained.

"Tell me all about it sweetheart," Daemon said sitting by my bed.

~oOo~
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

~oOo~

"I'm so sorry America!" Lola yelled as soon as she entered the room. I was applying makeup for the gig I had today. I was singing at a small concert going on at a bar. It was a couple of songs Daemon has written that Lola refers to as "Americas break up playlist". It was a perfect little thing. Which is why I didn't understand why Lola was saying sorry.

I turned to face her. "What's wrong?"

"I was making the dress like you said. And I was using this technique that I learned that makes the dress flow behind you as you walk. It turns out it takes longer than I thought," she said guiltily. She pulled out the unfinished product from behind her back.