True Love Restraint [Yandere! Len Kagamine × Rin Kagamine]

This has been in my draft for quite a while so I decided to publish it. I'm not sure if this was edited properly so please point out mistakes. This was hella long. I even thought this was already deleted. I was going to delete it but I decided to check the contents before doing so and I found such a long piece that I was shocked 12 thousand words. I didn't think it was this long.

Since I don't want it to rot in my drafts forever. It already states that I finished this so why not publish it for the sake of an update?

Hahaha. I'm just kidding of course. I will publish another chapter after this because my finished drafts are piling up and I haven't even published a single one.

I wrote this a while back. I can't believe I've ignored this since October-December 2017. Haha. Well, enjoy even if my writing's quite sloppy because I wasn't a great writer months before.

————————————————

[From music series "Vocaloid"]

Warning: If you don't like swearing, cursing, dark thoughts, badmouthing, gruesome violence, bloody gore, mature content, possessive psychopaths and anything related to that stuff then I'm warning you not to read. Skip past this and ignore I ever wrote it.

I REPEAT, IF YOUR NOT FINE WITH THIS STUFF THEN DO NOT READ. READ ON YOUR ON CONSENT BUT I WARNED YOU. I WARNED YOU.

If your fine with this stuff then I welcome you with open arms, my friends.

I LET YOU READ INTO THIS ONE-SHOT, ENJOY AND BE CONTENTED READING THIS MESSED UP STUFF WE ALL STILL LOVE, NOW CONTINUE READING.

--------------------------

________________

------------------------------

I stared at her as she sat beside me laughing. She's so pretty, I love her so much that I just want to snatch her away.

This girl was Rin Otosaka*, my childhood best friend. She became my sunshine the first time we meet--no, scratch that, she became my everything. If she and I didn't meet at all I think I would have killed myself.

I love her and there's no doubt that she loves me, she can't love somebody else because she only loves me. Only me and I know that, no else but me.

You might never understand why I love her but if you were in my shoes at that time, then you might understand even just a fraction of why my feelings for her were rooted this deep.

-----------------------------

I just turned seven, at this moment I lived a very pathetic apathetic life because I recently got into an accident, I was six then.

My parents and I got mixed up in a car crash, though it was not us who crashed into another car nor the one that the other car crashed into we were simply not spared.

We got caught up in it, my parents didn't suffer major injuries but I did, or so what the doctors say.

They say something messed up happened to me something about messing with my brain or something, they advised my parents to keep me out of contact with other people except the therapist that's going to help me.

Something about my mentality, they even suggested in locking me up or sending me to asylum, which my parents highly disagreed to do. They had me confined to my room instead.

Everything's a lie, though. Nothing's wrong with me. It's their way to say I'm stupid and my parents are idiots to believe in that lie. They made that up, Doctors are liars they just want more money to come to them that's why my parent's had to pay a lot for a couple of trauma therapies.