File: Clint Did It

This was so fun to write. Tell me what you think. Also, I want coffee. Cofffffeeeeeeee!

--Yuki <3

Xxxxxxxxxxx

The window was broken when he already got there.

And the floor.

Basically, he was not taking the blame for this.

Even though it was really, truly, his fault.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

"Has anyone seen Percy?" Clint asked, looking around the living room where everyone, sans Tony who was in the workshop, seemed to be lounging, "He said he'd spar with me."

Bruce looked up with disinterest, marking when he was with his finger, "Did you try behind you?"

Clint's eyes widened and he spun around, coming face-to-face with Percy Jackson, who sprayed him in the face with a water gun, "What the hell?!"

"Tag, you're it!" Percy cackled and utterly disappeared in front of him.

Clint realized a second later that Percy was still wearing the bell and not once did he hear it ring.

Fuck.

He quickly jumped into the vents, intent on finding where he stashed his water guns. This was war and he had no intention to lose.

---

He lost.

In his defense, he was going against the demigod son of Poseidon, so he'd say he did fairly well, all things considered.

"Hey," Bruce came up to the soaked archer, sipping his tea. "Percy still has a bad leg, so don't provoke him into jumping out a window... Or throwing you out a window."

Clint pouted but nodded, "Okay. Hey, Perce, did ya hear that?"

"No."

"Fucking liar."

---

Bruce was so done.

It was like Percy and Clint were trying to see who came up with the best insults. Honestly, they were pretty good, he had to admit.

Barton snarled at the demigod, "It looks like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with Thor's hammer."

Percy looked unimpressed, "I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to let you know how I feel about you."

"If I had your face, I'd sue my parents."

"What language are you speaking? 'Cause it sounds like bullshit."

"You're the reason the gene pool needs a lifeguard."

"You're proof that evolution CAN go in reverse!"

"You're so fake, Barbie is jealous."

"Roses are red violets are blue, God made me pretty, what happened to you?"

Steve and Natasha walked into the kitchen and looked at Bruce. The redhead woman sighed, "How long has this been going on?"

"Three hours, I think?" Bruce shrugged, "They're funny."

"They're insulting each other," Steve frowned.

Bruce looked at him, "Like I said: funny."

Clint looked ready to tackle Percy, "There's only one problem with your face -I can see it."