Chapter 63

We went to The Louvre. It was  indeed beautiful. Perhaps one of the most beautiful museums i have ever seen. It had a mind-blowing size, we could wonder and wonder here for day's and still wouldn't see enough of it. 

The architecture was beautiful , this place was indeed something heavenly. But i almost didn't see anything, my mind was blank. I would stare at the picture's yet i didn't see anything. I couldn't pay attention to anything. How could i be thinking about pictures , when i had so much in my mind. Mona Lisa's face was the last of my worries. 

 One month. One month was all i had left, such a short time. It wasn't enough time to spend with Ace, even an eternity wasn't enough with him. I had to say goodbye to everyone, then choose an Alpha for my pack. Perhaps we could make the 2 packs one. And Have Ace and Blake both be Alpha's. Yes that sounded good.

"Hey earth to Valentina!" Lucy's voice snapped me out of my daze. " I oh sorry" I Muttered.  Sasha sat down on my bed and looked at me, her eye's clearly showing off concern. I hated to be the person who caused it. "Val are you okay?" She asked me softly. " I" I was about to say i am when i stopped myself." No i am not" i said suddenly shocking Lucy. She wasn't used to seeing me angry, Sasha on the other hand knew me better. 

" Tell me what is it, i can see you aren't feeling good , but there is something else bothering you" Sasha said. 

I had one job! one job and it was to make Ace hate me! He had to hate me, and i failed. But that wasn't enough no, not only he doesn't hate me, he is scared of loosing me!" I exclaimed suddenly causing Sasha to flinch. 

"Val" she whispered trying to calm me down. " He is your mate, of course he is afraid of loosing you".  She said causing Lucy to nod in agreement. "How can you not understand! if the incident in the plain where i just felt bad hurt him so much , them imagine how he will be when i actually die!" I yelled.

Both Sasha and Lucy gasped. " Don't you ever say that!" Sasha screamed . " Say what? That i'm gonna be dead in a month? because that's what i have left, a month!" I yelled back. "No! that's not true, we will find a way out! you won't die!" She gasped. 

"Lucy can you please leave us alone for a bit" Sasha said calmly. My mouth opened slightly , Sasha was never one to say something like this. Lucy looked hurt but silently got out of the room. "Sasha why...why did you tell? her to.." My word's died out when i saw the tears in Sasha's eyes. " Oh Sash" i gasped out and tried to hug her, but she pushed my hand away. She looked at me with anger filled eye's." Why do you keep saying this? Don't you see how much that hurt's me? You promised me you will try to save your life! i..you know i have no one l..left and you still keep saying this!" She screamed at me. 

"I...I" the  word's were stuck in my throat, i couldn't say anything. " You what?  you are sorry? huh that's all you can tell me right? It's like you don't care about living, it's so easy for you isn't it?" She cried out.

I stayed silent. " Talk! tell me why do you do this? tell me what's the point" 

"It's easy for you to say isn't it! You are not the one who's dying are you? You aren't the one who will loose everyone, loose her mate! you are not the one who will die and never see her friend's, her family again! you will forget about it someday whilst i will be dead!  You aren't the one who will never get married, who will never have kid's .And you surely aren't the one who will never have a LIFE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, as the tear's streamed down my face. 

Sasha gasped, covering her mouth with her hand's. It hurt, it hurt so damn much. I would never have a life, never have a family. I sobbed since there was nothing else i could do. Sasha quickly hugged me" V..Val p..please forgive me, t..that's not what i..i meant, i would n..never say that. How could i..i would never....i how can we forget about you!. W..I..we  would never forget about you, you are our best friend Val, you are my sister, our Alpha, you are Blake's sister, Ace's mate!. How can you even think this? I...I can't loose you!" She sobbed next to me. 

I hugged her back and we cried together. We cried so much that i didn't even notice how we fell asleep. When i woke up Sasha was already awake, she was looking at me with tears in her eye's. "The curse said if my loved one love's me then i will be cured. But then it said if i mark Ace then he will die, if not then i will." I whispered. 

"But Ace love's you! I know he does, just the way he looks at you is enough for even a blind man to know that" She exclaimed. " Then...Then why aren't i cured yet" i whispered my voice breaking. " Why are we still in this situation if he loves me".

" How can you think he doesn't love you!"  Sasha gasped. " He does...but maybe not enough" I whispered after a minute. The second i said that a slam of a door made us both jump. I jumped of the bed with Sasha following me and ran toward's the door. I looked out of the door but all i could see was someone run down the stairs. I looked back at Sasha. 

"Who was that?" i asked Sasha. " I don't know"