My Jimin

Hush little baby
don't say a word
daddy's gonna buy
you the-

I abruptly stop singing as my babyboy starts to move around in his sleep. As he stops moving I continue to quietly sing the lullaby.

daddy's gonna buy
you the whole world

and if the world
isn't for sale
then daddy's gonna
end up in jail

for daddy would do
anything for you
hush little baby
don't say a word...

While looking at the cute sleeping boy I smile to myself. Of course I'm angry at him for sleeping together with someone else, but I know that he really loves me the most.

"Mmh...", Jimin mumbles while sleeping, and his pretty sounds makes my pants tight. He really is irresistable.

"Oh, Jimin...", I whisper while reaching down with one hand to touch the obvious bulge in my pants. It makes me shiver.

Carefully I unzip my pants and pull them down slightly to get out my big one. While looking at Jimin's pretty plump lips I start touching myself; imagining them around me. I'm so close to him, almost enough for him to take me into his cute mouth.

"Ah... Jiminie.", I breathe out while I stroke myself faster and buck my hips up into my hand. Jimin's scent is filling me up and it makes it unbearable. I have to have him.

"Mmh...", I suddenly hear Yoongi's raspy voice from afar, and immediately stop my movements. He shifts around and pulls Jimin closer to his chest, right before my eyes. How dare he?

I furrow my eyebrows in annoyance and disgust at the sight, seeing how close they are. I get the sudden urge to ruin Yoongi and break him down until he can't get up again. It's tempting.

With a sigh I pull up my pants and leave the bulge inside, unfinished. The mood was completely ruined.

"Don't worry, Jimin... I'm going to get you soon.", I whispered and lightly touch his cheek with my finger tips, before I leave the room.

I will ruin you, Yoongi. That's what you get for doing this to my Jimin.