CHAPTER 4

also dedicated with love to @009000909q  and @indiloveslarry   and my sister for pushing me write this. and also cause you guys are awemazing 

HARRY

I hummed as I moved around my office , getting ready for the council meeting.  Louis had avoided me the entire day. I think he is just insane though. I mean I was his personal assistant for heaven's sake.

I rolled my eyes at his behavior. And wanted to scold him for ignoring me.  Wait , what am I thinking again? Ughh

I re arranged the files ad placed the water bottles on front of the designated seats. I took on my recorder and notepad and sat on my seat . My phone buzzed demanding my attention.  I smiled at the text. It was Niall. 

You!!!! How dare you!!!! I am so gonna kill you when you come home , you bastard!!

I chuckled at that message. He  sure was angry. 

This morning I couldn't find any thing to eat.Which was when I remembered that I forgot to go to the grocery. That was the reason he now seemed to want to start world war 3.

"What is so funny? " A voice asked me.

I smiled as I saw Jake leaning over the table. 

'' Nothing. You are early Jake.'' I asked him,

''Well I like to be prepared before the meetings.So I always come early.''He said matter-of-factly.

I watched him as he sat at his seat and opened his laptop, his muscles flexing in the process. Boy was he hot. I grinned at him lazily and we both set to work as others filed in.

~

''Thank you everyone. I hope we execute this and perceive the results as planned.''Louis' low commanding voice echoed through the hall.

Goosebumps erupted on my skin as he turned towards everyone, as they all nodded frantically as though in a trance. I felt suddenly very proud, like I had to show off. Am I really feeling proud to see Louis bossing over them? This is sick.

Louis sat down and clasped his hands signalling that they could leave , and they all stormed out in a few seconds. All but one.

Jake grabbed his laptop and turned towards me, an almost nervous kind of smile on his face. ''Hey , I was wondering, you know, if you would like to , um grab a cuppa from the cafe , n-now?'', he stammered out. Wait what?

Jake was asking me out. What the hell? And he seems flustered and nervous. I did not pin him to be that kind of guy. Still he was asking me out!

I instantly started feeling guilty. As though I had wronged someone. Louis .

Oh this is infuriating. Why in the world am I feeling guilty?Like I had to apologise to Louis. 

This is insane!

''Oh! Jake, I uh, I don't drink coffee. '' I said trying to break it off smoothly. I really did not want to hurt him.

Louis stood up suddenly and rushed out of the room. 

Jake stood there dumbfolded and then mumbled an 'its okay' and hurried out past him. I felt sad hearing the dejected sound of his voice. But Louis's abruptness affected me much more. What was his problem now?

~

I went in with my reports of the meeting to Louis's cabin.  

He was sitting in the sofa at the corner. His back was facong me. Damn was the view good .

"Mr. Louis-" I called out to him.

He turned to face me in break neck speed and in one swift motion was looming over me.