chapter 18

"No"I said coldly as I got from the stairs and headed back to my room.just looking at his face was getting me angry.

"Gabrail why are you acting like this"mom asked as she frowned,they were her best friends so me not wanting to talk to them was probably very disrespectful to her.

I grunted in response before going back in my room,when I entered I saw l pulling up my boxers.they were back from high school so they fit her like short,I admired her body for a little while before pulling her into my arms.

"I feel like im back in school,my emotion are all over the place and I don't know what to do"

"Well in the morning I will tell you everything,I just really didn't want them in the house or anywhere close for that matter"she said as she snuggled into me a bit.

"That at least fixing one secret"I state bitterly as I think about the person who hot to touch the new L before me.

"Gabrail I didn't ask you who or how many people you had sex with after we split up so don't act like that,plus I don't care because your mine now"she said as she turned and looked into my eyes.

Her stare was always so refreshing and pleasing even when she is just looking into my eyes because she loves the color.

"Im suppose to be the cheesy romantic one"I teased before kissing her lovely lips.I felt her smile a bit before leaning more into our kiss making it longer than original was going to be.

She let out a small moan before pulling away a bit,"we need to sleep"

"Go to sleep babe I going to back to the house for clothes and some of the mix for zack, I'll be back in 10 minutes or so "I said as I pecked her lips one last time before grabbing my keys.

-----

I was walking up to my room when I heard zack crying,I knew he wanted some chocolate milk because of the way he cried.I think im turning into L on a motherly level.

I quickly made my way into the room to grab him before L forced herself to get up.she was just about pick zack up when I got in the room,"L go back to sleep"

She was just about to wave off like she normally did when sped out the room with zack.

Eleanor pov
I watched with my eyes barely open as Gab runs out the room with zack,he was so silly but I really thank him for that because I don't think I would be able to make it down the stairs in this state.I drop myself in the bed in hopes that I could get in that zone of sleep again before they came back but they came back just as fast as they left.

Zack was fed but messed up his clothes completely with the milk,"did you bring clothes for him"

"Yea"

I closed my eyes for a bit before I felt the bed sink a bit,"I brought his tablet but don't worry its almost died so he wont be up to long and I have so small articles to read before I come to bed"

"Ok"I said as I zone in and out of sleep while he was talking.
---

In the distance I heard zack's ipad die but since I didn't hear him cry about it im guessing he already fell asleep.I turn on my side and push the sheet of me a bit,"Gab come to bed "

I didn't look up nut I heard him hum in response before he jumped in bed and grabbed me close.