upload

Hello everyone, this isn't a normal upload. In fact, I don't even know what this is. Before I begin the main topic of this upload, I just want to announce that I'll be posting new chapters again in July. Apart from that, I can't tell you anything else right now other than I'm still taking time to recuperate and grow.

So, onto the topic of this upload! As you may know that I haven't really been posting recently. In fact, I haven't been active since May. I'm also not going to be uploading this month either and I apologize for this. This month is LGBT pride month and I'm not doing anything special for it which I am really sorry for. I hold LGBT Pride month close to my heart because of personal reasons. Two of my best friends are gay and they are the most amazing people in the world. I may have mentioned one of them before in this fanfiction. I am so proud of this person; she's truly incredible and such an important person in my life. I don't feel comfortable telling you all what some of these things are yet but I do want to tell you all that she has helped me through a lot and I wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for her support and for just being such an amazing friend.

I'm not leaving you all with this message and that's it. Somewhere on this page (depending on what device you are using) I have linked a short documentary that I made about coming out. It's called Have PRIDE and it was for a university project. I wish I was allowed more time so I could do a whole lot more in this amazing project. It features my two best friends telling their story and offering advice to those whom need some support in coming out. Because coming out to loved ones, is one of the hardest things to do. I am very proud of this project and I thought I'd share it with you all, especially in this fanfiction as the support have been incredible. Feel free to watch it if you want too. It'd mean a lot if you did.

So yeah, I'm not posting anything on this special month and I am truly sorry for that. I want you all to know however that I am thinking of you all. I hope you enjoy my short documentary, love you all and see you next month!!

JakeCGWales <3

July...