Truth or dare

Shelby-
We walk back to the others. When we got to them I tripped on a rock. I braced myself for impact but I didn't fall to the ground. I opened my eyes to see max caught me. "Heh thanks.." I say blushing a very light shade of pink. He lifted me back up. I could see Jess squealing along with Ross looking a little mad. Cory looked jealous. I giggle and walk over to Jess.
"I ship it!" She whispers to me.
"Shh."
"Sorry but I don't know what to ship anymore. We should all have a sleepover in one of our rooms."
"Yeah we should."
"Ok hey guys lets have a sleepover." Jess says to everyone.
"Yeah we never finished our sleepover at Jess's house." I say.
"Yeah!" They all say and run towards the base. I grab Jess's hand and run. I can see red and Barney so I run up to them.
"Hey it's kinda obvious so you could announce at the sleepover." I say and they freeze. They stop but I keep running. When we make it to my room we run inside. "Ok so let's set up." We grab blankets and pillows and set them up everywhere. When everyone arrives Jess tells us to sit in a circle. We do so.
"Ok we are gonna do truth or dare."
"Ugh!" Everyone but red and Barney say.
"Shelby truth or dare?" Jess asks me.
"T-truth.." I say sheepishly.
"who have you kissed?" I freeze.
"U-um.." I hold up 3 fingers then point at Cory and Max. "And uh n-n-nick...." I say and look down. I can hear Ross is not so happy. I get up and super speed my way in the bathroom. I lock the door and sit on the floor. I start to cry. I can hear banging on the door.
"Shubs are you ok?" I hear Cory say.
"Yeah Megan you good?" Max says. I sniffle.
"N-no I'm not ok now leave me alone!" I yell. I can feel power coming from my hand. I look over to see there is a big hole in the door. I look at Max in the eyes. I'm crying. I know my mascara is smudged and I look like actual crap. I look away And grab my razor. I try to make cuts but my damn powers heal them. I try again and again but it doesn't work. I feel someone put their arms around me and grab my razor from my hand. I turn to them and cry in their shoulder.
"Shh Shelby it's ok I'm here don't cry." I hear a faint max voice say. He picks me up and walks out of the bathroom. He sits me down next to him.
"Adam truth or dare..." I say.
"Dare I ain't no chicken."
"Kiss Jess." He walks over and kisses her on the lips. Then he walks back over to his spot and sits down.

Aw. I love this book honestly. Sorry if I don't post for a couple of days I'm going to try and prewrite some chapters. Anyways guys love ya bye!
~Bella:]