Chapter 5

Gabi's *POV*
I looked up and realized who I saw it was Steven. I almost didn't recognize him because it's been so long and he looks so different. I haven't seen Steven since I was 5 the day mom and dad died. Steven was my older brother, he was Derek's fraternal twin you see Steven looks more like dad and Derek look's more like mom but anyways he left when he was 15 and I was 5 I remember when the cops told Derek and Steven that mom and dad died Steven ran out the house and I never saw him again.
*Flash back*
Me and all my brothers were in the living room watching Beauty and the Beast which was my idea until we heard a knock on the door and since mom and dad were out on a date Derek and Steven went to go open the door. When Derek and Steven were out of site Nate picked me and Lucas up and I hugged him while all of us walked to the door and went to see what was going on when we were about to get there we heard the police officer say "sorry kids your parents died in a car crash-" that's when Steven ran away and I jumped out of Nate's arms and ran after him screaming "BUBBA BUBBA BUBBA WAIIIITTTTTTTTT" when I caught up to him he stopped, turned around and said "Gabi' I'm gonna go away for a little while" and he bent down and wiped away my tears and I said, "No bubba you can't leave me I need you mommy and daddy are gone now and I can't loose you too" after that he hugged me and kissed my forehead and said "I will comeback one day I promise" and he held out his pinky and I did to and I said "You better come back, or else I will be mad" he just said "I will" and he hugged me and kissed  my forehead again and left and I just laid there and cried until Derek found me, little did he know that was the beginning of the worst day of my life.
*End of flash back*
When I stopped my train of thought, Steven asked "Are you Gabriella?" I just nodded realizing I was getting teary eyed, Steven saw me and he pulled me into a hug I just started crying more, and Steven said "You grew up to be such a beautiful girl" I said "thanks" and he pulled away and wiped away my tears and said "I promised" and put on a smile. I smiled back but realized that we have moved when we all became more successful so I asked him "Not to be rude or anything but we have moved since you left us. So umm how did you find us?" he said "I was watching TV a couple years back and I saw Xander and I immediately recognized him so I googled all of you guys and I saw several different addresses and I started looking until now because I finally found you guys" I nod and say "Wow! You went through all of that?" he nodded his head and I say "Well all of us live here and our cousins Daniella, David, and Damion's birthday and they are throwing it here so yea" he nodded and said "Well, can I come in?" I nodded and opened the door more so he can come in. When he walked in I said "Here follow me to the living room, I'm pretty sure everyone is in there" he nodded and followed me, when we walked in all eyes were on us and all of our brothers had their eyes wide open except for Derek who looked confused. Shit! He's walking over here!

*So So Soooo sorry for another cliff hanger I promise this next one most likely won't have another cliff hanger*