chapitre 19

Aiden pov :

New beginning are often disguised as painful ending . And happisness is not always easy to find ... but you will actually find it in the small things ...  I feel happy and I love the people that are here with me . But something is still bothering me ... if you ever meet a monster don't fear it ... fear the thing that created it . I don't feel guilty either do I feel sorry for him , I just ... couldn't forget his face . I just couldn't stop imaginating the way he reacted when he found out ... I just hope that he will forgive me , one day... hopefully . But I will never allow myself to judge what he did ... cause I'm as idiot and selfish as him ... I may haven't hurt him phisically but I destroyed him as much as he did to me . But if one day we have to meet again , I will never let him know this and I will never let him see my true feelings...

Its been a year , one whole year . Yet we changed so much ... we laughed we cried we moved on and we grew up . Axel was getting older and cuter , he was already walking around , he even says some  words . They are not always understandable but at least he makes me laugh ... Today , I went to work alone . Emy took a day off . She said that she needed a break . Actually she needed to do a little bit of shopping ... I was having my break at work reading a book when someone sat on the opposite side of me . I looked up , only to meet with beautiful green eyes , it took me few seconds to realize who it was ... it was the guy who always came here , I gave him a soft smile and closed my book . He kept looking at me ... it seemed like he had something to say yet he didn't , it was funny actually cause I always saw him talking to the other custumors without any problem ... why so quite ? .

"Let me take you to dinner " he said all of sudden . I was a little bit shoked ... but it was to soon for me to go out with people . Part of me want to spare them , I keep telling myself that if he sees me with specific people he will eventually ... hurt them . Yet I didn't wan't to hurt his feelings .

" Why not having a coffee in the first place and we will have dinner an other day " I claimed making him smile and calm down a little bit .

" I knew it wouldn't be that easy to make you accept my offer its so sudden " he joked " I'm Lucas by the way ". He kept waiting so I told him my name . Talking with him was quite pleasant , he was such an incredible person . He was funny yet you could have a serious conversetion with him . But unfortunately , I had to go back to work ... We said goodbye to each other . Maybe he will come tomorrow so we could talk again ...

It was six p.m when I finished work . When I went out the cold air made me shiver as it brushed my face , I took a deep breath . Then I felt someone stand right beside me ...

"Don't tell me you waited for me outside ?" I questioned while laughing " It's cold "

"You refused to go to dinner with me so at least let me go home with you " he gentely said . This man is kind yet he need to stop treating me this way , he was way to nice... we only talked today yet it felt as if we knew each other for a long time ... its weird .

"I don't invite stranger over " I teased as I started to walk with him right behind me .

"I didn't say I wanted to come over , walking with you is enough " he said making me look at him with a shoked face ...

" Are you hitting on me ? " I laughed . " Walking with you is enough ? how lame of you ". He didn't say anything he just kept laughing . The way back home was so enjoyable ... when we arrived at my building we said goodbye . I kept looking at him as he walked aways , it felt nice talking to other people , I liked his personality and his way of thinking ... I turned around and entred the building . I have to go get Axel from Ann ... she lived right in front of us so it wouldn't take me that much time ...