Chapter 06

Chapter 06 : "The higher you build walls around your heart, the harder you fall when someone tears them down."

-unknown-

------

You knew you wasn't supposed to be hurt nor sad but you couldn't help it, It hurts. It really does, Even thought you didn't understand why you're heart felt the unbearable because of only few words from the man you live in his house but his stares did felt like he didn't want you at all.

' So...... He is ashamed of me .' you sighed

Right now, lying in your bed in the dark room thinking of what may happened if you went with them, What kinda parties is it and how people actually dressed there! , you were so curious since you have never attended a party before, you saw it on TV but you weren't sure what actually happen there.

-------

The car ride was silent as the older man was only focusing on the wheel, he sure had few words to say to Jungkook but he kept on repeating that it's not his business but the image of the smiling girl kept on popped into his head, into his memories her smile shined like the stars in the sky with no bright city lights to dim them. And the obvious innocence reflected from her soul to her eyes. Taehyung thought that maybe he thinks this way because his friend's wife wasn't wearing any makeup to hide her real eyes, He thought that every girl he knew might look like her if they took of the makeup.

" You seem lost in thoughts.." Jungkook finally broke the silence.

" Huh ? ..N-No I am.......I am just focusing ." He faked a smile and shook the thoughts away, Even though Y/N is supposed to be end her complicated relationship with Jungkook but it felt wrong to think about a girl who is legally belongs to another man, And the man was none other than his best friend. " Jungkook-ah ? ..."

" Yes ? "

" Isn't weird that Y/N can hear but she can't speak ? " Taehyung asked

" How ? " Jungkook looked at his Hyung

" I mean it's common to meet something can't speak because they're deaf but i never heard of someone can actually hear but lost the ability of talking..."

" That's not weird. Plus why would you care? " Jungkook rolled his eyes away.

" You haven't been sleeping in your house lately, Now have you ? " Taehyung spoke and the other man didn't seem to be surprised.

" Yep, I am actually staying in a hotel room." Jungkook answered

" And why is that ? ... wait, I will changed the question, " Taehyung added " Is it something has to do with Y/N ? "

Jungkook sighed " I have no idea " He said " My hands automatically refuse to drive back home, It's weird , right ? "

" I see no reason, From i saw Y/N seems so nice, " Taehyung smiled " If i were you i would spent most of my time with her as long as i can "

Jungkook laughed as he thought Taehyung was joking but soon stopped and looked at the smile Taehyung had in his face " Hyung , Don't give me this smile please....... And one more thing, Y/N will never get added to your list, So forget about it...."

This time Taehyung was the one who laugh " so protective , aren't you ? " he added " Such a husband material, Well, After you get divorce, Will you marry me ? ..........AAAAAwww"