Sick [part2]

Meanwhile at the mall....
Third Pov:
"What are we going to do!?!" Seungkwan panicked as he walked back and fort.
"Hit you with my guitar if you won't stop talking" Woozi rolled his eyes.
"Okay okay sheez grandpa" Seungkwan mumbled the last part making Woozi's ears perked up.
"What did you say!" He growled, he was about to pounced at Seungkwan but Mingyu held him.
"Woah there shortie! We still need the diva alive" He reminded making Seungkwan nodded in response and smiling proud of his nickname as the 'diva'. Woozi rolled his eyes and looked at Seungkwan "Fine. But just this once-.- but watch your back later" He narrowed his eyes making Seungkwan shiver in fear.
"Okay let's get going guys!" Soonyoung said and they all entered a store full of movies.

"So what do you think will Eunhye like?"
"Im pretty sure she will like action" Mingyu grins.
"Nope Comedy's better"
"Let's watch a kids movie"
"How about we'll just buy her a horror movie" Woozi grins evily all of them shooked "Nope" "Nu uh" they all said.

"Why won't we just watch a series since she definetly loves those?" Soonyoung suggested making them all nodded in agreement. Since they love you so much they bought you two series. Harry Potter and Narnia (A/N one of my faves so don't judge meh)

After buying the movies they quickly went out of the store and started finding foods for you to eat.

The trio bought some cupcakes and cookies for Eunhye while Mingyu bought Ice cream and last but not the least Woozi bought the right food for Eunhye.

"I just bought Eunhye a teddy bear" Woozi said
"Awww that's cute!" Seungkwan squels.
"Let's buy her some sweets" Seokmin said as they went in a candy store. Well they didn't buy some more like half of the store. Well Woozi disagreed at first but the kids kept whinning so he just rolled his eyes and followed them.
"Aish won't this kids listen to me?" He muttered as the kids ran to the counter with tons of candy in there hands.

"Will Eunhye would love this stuff that we bought?" Seungkwan worriedly asked
"Of course! She loves what ever we buy for her" Soonyoung cheerfully said.

Meanwhile in the other group....
"Ummm how can we find medicines for a sick 14 years old!?!" S.Coups ruffled his hair in frustration as Jeonghan puts his phone down from his ear as he ended a call. "My sister said we should go to the Pharmacy" S.Coups slapped his forhead
"How could I be that so stupid" He mumbled as they walked back to Joshua, Jun, and The8 who were buying balloons for Eunhye.

"Won't Eunhye love this?" Joshua said and showed the balloons.
"Of course she would love those" Jeonghan agrees.

"Comeone we don't have anymore time" Jeonghan said finding a pharmacy store.
"There it is" The8 and Jun said as they pointed. They all walked in to the store. All of them walked up to the counter.
"Do you have any medicines?"
"For a 14 year old girl?"
"She is running a 102.2 degree fever and" the lady interrupted them "Woah there slow down I can't help you if you guys keep on talking at the same time" She chuckled making all of them embarassed.

"Well this morning she was running a 102.2 degree fever" Joshua told her
"How old is she?" "14" Jeonghan said
"Hmm seems like she has really a bad fever.. Well you can find the medicine at teens section (lets just they there is one keke~)" She replied. All of them bowed and ran to the teens section started finding a medicine for Eunhye.

"Hyung did you find anything?" Jun asked as S.Coups.
"Nope aish why's this so hard"
"Pain killers? Nope not that..." Joshua muttered
"Hmmm"
"Hyungg which one is the right one?" The8 asked as he helped up two medicine.
"If it said cold then that's it" Jeonghan said. They all tried to look for the medicine but there's none.

"Aiya this is so hard TT_TT" The8 said
"How can we find a medicine for Eunhye?" Jeonghan said a little bit frustrated. They never thought buying medicine was really hard. Then there was a lady with a girl who looked liked the same age as Eunhye.

"Umm excuse me do you know where we can find cold medicine for a 14 year old?" Joshua kindly asked to the lady.
"Cold medicine? You can find it there" She pointed out they all thanked and bowed at her and ran to where the medicine is. Finally they found the exact medicine for Eunhye.
"Yasss! Finally we can go home:)" S.Coups said as they paid for the medicine.
"Nope we still have to look for the others" Jeonghan reminded him making S.Coups groan.
"Let's just take this moment to relax without noisy kids" As they sat on a bench relaxing abit but it only lasted for a second.
"HYUNGS!" The others screamed running to them with Woozi was trailing behind.
"Ohh well their here" S.Coups started to sulked as the kids ran to them telling there biggest adventure except for Woozi who looked dead.

After that they started heading of home with a lot of noise and a sulking S.Coups.