Ch 61: That. Fucking. Bastard.

A/N: OKAY! So! Some of u might recognize this scene from saving grace, but avoiding it is impossible. So yeah. Here yah go. Besides its extended from the one in SG sorta? well it's different kinda...meh you will see

~~

Axel POV:

I was careful not to actually touch Lola as we walked through the shadow markets and to the only pub that sold food humans could eat.

Fuck knows what she would do if i did. And she left squishy at home so I'm not keen fucking this up right now.

Woman is actually speaking to me directly right now.

So when we entered the bar I didn't even put my hand on the small of her back or my arm around her like I normally would.

That little display of possessiveness would have to wait. She was like some fragile doll right now.

Which honestly, was hot as fuck. that vulnerable look in her eyes  hits me somewhere deep and it may be fucked up but it just makes me want to nail her.

but. I'm pretty much completely on Lola's no fuck list. So silently threatening anyone or anything down here with a dick that even looked at her for a millisecond too long would have to do.

for now.

I figured that would all be fine and shit because the people here know not to fuck around when it comes to me. Lolas mine and shes always within reach so not touching her for a bit is okay.

kinda. 

Sorta.

At least it was until we entered the pub.

Then it was all drunken laughter.

Very specific drunken laughter.

Fucking Karma can't do anything right. Taking a deep breath I opted to pretend I didn't hear that, "where do you wanna sit Lola?"

The small rainbow haired woman pursed her lips. "With Karma and the punk guy." She giggled, "they seem like they are having fun."

Punk guy?

you have got to be kidding me. no.

I tuned into Karma's voice, "you a dad?! no!"

And of course then came that sick fucks raspy growl of a voice "Yeah!"

"Were you gonna eat it to gain its power something?"

I nearly groaned as lola began to walk over to them, why is that idiot talking to the man who will probably kill us for even thinking to walk into his home? 

more growling laughter,  "no idea. Dont think so. I was fucking stupid."

I nearly scoffed at that."Was? You still are Leviathan. Karma what the fuck are you doing?"

Both men turned to us as I stood just a bit in front of Lola.

I know leviathan. 

He's gonna want a taste.

Karma laughed, obviously past the point of stupid drunk. "Sweetness! you're here. why did you bring Axel? come on lets get drunkerrrr."

She giggled, "I'm not drunk."

Leviathan leered at her, obviously drunk and bored enough to want to pick a fight, "Not yet you're not little witch. come here and sit in daddy lulus lap, I'll show you how to get wasted, demon style."

I growled lowly in warning.

bastard barely even glanced my direction.

And lola being the idiot she is decided to connect the dots in that exact moment and actually move closer to the devil, "you're the devily devil I was told about."

A sharp toothed grin flashed before her, "that I am. why are you fucking axel? you're too cute for him."

Karma choked on his drink, I growled louder fully prepared to pick up this table and beat the fucker into the ground with it.

He's got a ton of sluts waiting for him at home.

Lola is mine. he doesn't need her. 

I do.

but marshmallow for brains of course took this as a joke and giggled, "Thanks for letting us stay in your home."

If there was ever a time I wanted to kill lola...now would be it. What part of satan did she not get?

He cooed at her as if she were a child, "Yeaaah I'm going to kill all of you for that later. yes I am."

Her smile fell and she gasped, "YOU REALLY ARE A BURNT COOKIE!"

no shit sherlock.

her snorted, amused, "yeah I dont what that means but I would be more than happy to burn your cookie for you sweetness."

She moved to hide behind Karma a bit. which was stupid considering the dude is shitfaced. "he's a mean devils food cake."

Leviathans eyes never left her, "If I have my way rainbow, the only devils food around here is going to be your cake. I bet you're sweet t-"

Okay, how about no. game over. I slammed a hand on the table, "Enough leviathan!"

he just rolled his eyes sipping his drink, "lammee. took you longer than expected to flip though."

I snarled, "yeah well we need out of here and I'm not stupid enough to piss off the devil much less when he knows something I need to."

"yeah well, considering I'm batman I'm not one to give up secrets."

Lola  gasped, "you're batman?!"

I closed my eyes for a second and took a deep breath less I snarl at her too.

Leviathan rose a brow at me, "shes not very smart is she?"

I growled again. I know lola's stupid but she's mine to call stupid. not his, not Karma's, no one elses. 

Sighing dramatically - as always - he stood from the stool, "finnnne if you must know I escaped hell like this."

Then  he snapped his fingers. and he was gone.

Just gone. 

I practically gaped at the spot.

Leviathan fucking teleported from hell. 

how long has he been able to fucking just poof out of hell whenever he felt like it?

that. fucking. bastard.

Lola hummed, "how do we do that?"

I grit my teeth, "we can't. no one can."

"Apparently burnt cookies can. he just did."

I glared at her from the corner of my eye, "apparently."

"well. now what?"

i growled a bit, "we drag him back."

Leviathan was a lot of things, the ruler of the underworld was a role he liked to pretend to ignore.

but those of us who actually got to know him, know its probably the only thing he's serious about.

So how do you bring the devil back to hell?

you start fucking with his shit.

Lola just shrugged, "Well alright...but lets eat first."