Chapter 8: Everything Has Changed

I just wanna know you better, 

know you better, 

know you better now

Every after class, Harry comes over to our house for our tutoring sessions. He spends around three to four hours in my room studying, sometimes even more. This has been our routine for a week now. I like tutoring him because he is witty and smart. His parent's divorce really got the best of him in terms of his academics. The separation of his parents and their sudden move to America affected his grades big time. So, I decided that I will help him with the best that I can until he could get his grades back up. I wasn't going to lie; I like spending time with him. He is nice to me. Something that I have never experienced with the majority of people who have been in the same class as me for years. He makes me laugh and somehow, I know he cares for me. At school, he isn't ashamed of talking to me even though he is hanging out with the jocks. And I like him that way. Ever since the night when I first started tutoring him the strange feeling of having my heart skip a beat whenever he is around me grew even bigger.
I don't know how to describe it or how to explain it. It's not like I have to explain it to someone else, because I don't have any other friends except for Harry. And I am not talking about it to my mom. Though she seems to get along with Harry's mother Anne, I still feel awkward having to talk to my mom. Especially when her love life is even bloomer than mine. Bloomer? Where did I even get that?

"Daydreaming again?"

My thoughts were interrupted when I saw Kendall sitting on the table next to mine. I was waiting for our math teacher to come in.

Kendall is wearing a yellow sundress that shows her perfect curves. She is a real model. She is just so beautiful and I admire how perfect she looks physically. Her black hair is so straight and shiny like the one that can be seen in a TV commercial. If she could just be a little nicer to me maybe I'd actually like her.

I ignored her comment and took out my Mathematics Textbook from my backpack. I'll just revise, at least I can get something from it.

"You really are rude, aren't you?" I looked up to see Gigi Hadid sitting on the desk in front of mine and a little while later Eleanor Calder sat on the empty chair on my left. What is this exactly? Are they trying to gang up on me? I pushed my eyeglasses on.

Kendall, Gigi, and Eleanor are all cheerleaders and the Wake Forest High School version of Mean Girls. Gigi is dating Zayn while Eleanor is dating Louis, I think, I am not sure. What I know is they go out with the jocks.

"What do you want?" I asked them calmly. Honestly? I don't have time to deal with them. They better look for somebody else to torture because I won't waste my breath and my precious time on them.

"We want you to stay the hell away from Harry Styles," Eleanor said in her high pitch voice.

What? So, they are ganging up on me because of Harry? Is this even real? I never imagined these cheeries are obsessed with Harry.

"I am tutoring Harry," I took a deep sigh. Maybe, I am growing a little crush on Harry because he is nice and funny but I am not telling them that. Besides, there will be no way that he can be into me. I am not his type.

"I knew you are trying to seduce him," Kendall said as she ran her fingers on her hair. "He was seen leaving your house a couple of times late at night,"

I opened my mouth to respond to them but I decided against it. There is no reason for me to explain myself to them the same thing that Harry does not explain himself to Zayn and the guys, or at least that is what I think since he continues to hang out with them and can still spend time with me.