Chapter 11

Sangwoos words sent goosebumps down my back. After these past weeks, it became normal to fear for my life on a daily basis, and I was tired of it. In order to get of here I need to follow Sangwoos orders, I don't want to go through something as horrible as yesterday.

Sangwoo stood back up, giving me a pat on the head. "Rest up, (y/n)! We have a big night tonight!" He seemed pretty cheerful, he gave me that grin, the same one he gave me before I entered this hell.

And with those finale words, Sangwoo skipped back up the stairs, leaving Bumi and I in the dark.

A big night. I could feel chills, I was terrified of Sangwoos plan.

I layed back down, and turned my head towards Bums sleeping body. I could see him shaking from how cold it was down here.

Using the strength in my arms, I dragged myself to Bum, giving him a hug from behind to keep him warm, his body was pretty cold.

I could feel Bums body move, as he woke up to realize I was there.

"(Y/n)...?"

I could feel my face burn with embracement.

"You looked cold so I...."

Bums body began to shake, I could hear him softly giggle. "don't worry, it's ok"

I loosened my arms from Bums waist, giving him the room to turn around and face me, revealing his sweet smile. He had a bruise on his right cheek that wasn't there before. I wanted to ask him about it, but I'm sure he wouldn't want to talk about it.

"Oh, this?" Bum pointed towards his bruise, It's almost like he read my mind, I guess he could tell by my face expression.

"I wanted to help you..." His face began to turn red as his smile began to fade away. "... But by the time I reached the stairs, you already passed out, Sangwoo noticed me at the top of the stairs, he was pretty angry...."

I could feel my heart sink, it's all my fault Bum got hurt, just because I was so damn stupid. I could suddenly feel my tears drop down my cheeks once more.

"I-I'm sorry... I'm so sorry" I tried to cover my face up with my hands before Bum realized I was crying.

Bum shook his head, he seemed so worried about me. "(Y/n), it's not your fault!" I then felt his cold hand touch mine, removing them from my teary face.

I tried my best to hold still, but I was still shaking from the pain I received from Sangwoo yesterday.

I wrapped my arms back around Bum, he was warmer then before. I didn't want him to be in anymore pain.

Trying to think of something else, I closed my eyes and drifted asleep.

~~~~~

~Seungbaes prospective~

It's been almost 2 months since the lost (y/n) has been reported missing. We only got one report, from her mother. Her mother explained (y/n)s situation before she was missing, not having much money, living minimum wage, only one friend who's also gone missing.

I took a deep breath, and tried to keep my mind straight.

(A/n): SEUNGBAE IS ON THE CASE. I also wanted to include Bum in the story more because I love him SM XD