I Love You (Neville X Reader)

I hope you guys like this. I know its not long but I just wanted to update so here! Two in one day about the war. One a best friend story, this one a love story. Anyway, Hanks loves! Xx~ MBear.

Warning: Cuteness

Word count: 429

You were blind. There had been an explosion somewhere near you and it caused a lot of dust which came your way, making it hard to see. Walking outside once you could see clearly again, you saw Neville shouting at Voldemort before he pulled out the Gryffindor sword. Damn, he's so cute and brave. You sighed before rushing at the Death eaters who stayed behind once Neville shouted "Dumbledores' Army! Attack!" That's how you were stuck fighting a death eater.

"Expelliarmus!" The death eaters wand went flying as he glared. "Stupify!" The man got blasted backwards, unconscious. Suddenly, someone casted anther spell and the man froze before disappearing into dust. Looking behind you, you saw Ron and flashed him a quick thankful grin before running inside the castle down different corridors. Soon, you stopped as you heard voices and running of different students. "What's wrong Neville?" You heard Ginny, your best friend, ask Neville. "Besides us being in a war and (y/n) not knowing I love her, nothing." You heard Ginny gasp. Peering from behind the wall, you saw them a few feet away.

"What?" Ginny questioned, completely shocked. Neville sighed before picking his head up and saying firmly "I'm mad for her!" At that, you stepped out which caused them both to freeze. Neville was dirty from head to toe, his sweater had holes and his pants had burns and rips in them. His face had a gash on the temple that had blood oozing onto his chin. "(Y-y/n)" he stuttered but before he could say anything else, you hugged him tightly. "I'm mad for you too." Smiling, he kissed your forehead before saying "I love you." Your eyes twinkled slightly as tears began gathering in your eyes. "I love you." With that, your lips collided and it felt perfect, as if nothing could go wrong but, of course, Ginny ruined it.

"As much as I am happy for you both, we have a war that is currently going on." With that, you three ran down each corridor helping your fellow students, no matter which house because today was a special day. Hogwarts was winning, you got the guy you'd dreamt of dating since year four, and you knew the dead didn't die for nothing. Hogwarts was finally free.