Just One Night ~7~

Hey guys! I'm SO sorry it took this long; I live in Texas and we had TAKS testing all week! But on the plus side, I had enough free periods that I could get the chapter AND the research needed for the rest of the story done! And it's almost summer so uploads will (hopefully) be more frequent:))

Hope you like the chapter, and don't worry about being confused. If I do it right, you'll be confused for another few chapters:)

Haha I'm weird... 

And the dedication is because this girl made me two amazing covers! It's either on the side, or go to falleninfinitybookswp.tumblr.com!

<3

CHAPTER SEVEN

            Cameron’s idea to wake the house up definitely gained him a few enemies.

            “Bacon and coffee!” He shouted, blasting an air horn as he walked around the house. My head was still a little sore, so I stayed a few steps behind.

            I wanted to groan; I’d never reacted this badly to alcohol before. I made a mental note to watch how much I consumed from now on.

            “What the hell? Tay, control your boyfriend.” Rania groaned from the floor.

            “But it’s fun…” I pouted, laughing when Cam kissed me.

            “Every time you pout, I’ll kiss you.” He shrugged.

            “Note to self: stop pouting.” I joked, earning a glare from Cam.

            Before he could respond, Rania rejoined us. “Quit being so flirty and get me some damn Advil or something.”

                        “Yes, ma’am.”  Cameron rolled his eyes at me, heading back to the kitchen to get some Advil. I heard the air horn going off a couple more times as people began to clear out. I hoped they’d be safe on the roads.

            “Why are you so happy?” Rania complained, and I shrugged.

            “All I know is that we need to get to your house so I can change.” I told her.

            “You have a ride?”

            “Cam said he’d give us one.” I caught Rania as she tried to get up, and stumbled forward. I led her slowly to an empty chair. The room was slightly less crowded now, and I’d heard cars pulling out of the driveway.

            Cam returned, holding two Advil and a glass of water.

            Rania muttered a thanks, swallowing the pills quickly.

            “Where’s Matthew?” She asked, looking around at the floor. The remaining people had obviously decided to ignore the air horn and keep sleeping, though I had no idea how they managed it.

            I looked around, seeing Matthew stumble into the bathroom, and pause at the sink. I turned away before I could see what I knew was going to happen.

            “Throwing up in the sink.” Cam said, and I knew he’d seen it too.  “Now are you ready to go?” He asked.

            Rania nodded, holding her head as though it would fall off. “Thanks. I don’t trust me or Matthew driving right now.” She admitted.