13

Previous Chapter

While they we're busy appreciating the room, the door opened quietly. Making them continue what they are doing.

"Hello there Mr. and Mrs. Myoui." The voice shocked them making them turn around and bow. But Mina froze as soon as she turned.

"And Good Morning, Mina. Please Call me Mr. Son. Owner of Son Estates." Mina just froze. Looking at his direction but not at his eyes. She's looking at the small figure behind him.

"Oh and this is my daughter Son Chaeyoung."

•••

Chaeyoung's POV

"Appa who's--" we planned to start the meeting with another family /as of what my dad explained./ I tried to see who's in front of my dad right now. And well...

"Minari?!" "Chaengie?!" We both shouted. Making our families cover their ears.

"Well, I didn't know that my sister has a nickname for you, Ms. Myoui" My brother stated while scratching his ears because of the noise we made.

"Me too, My dear. We never knew you knew each other before this. Maybe some stories?" Mina's Dad said. I suppose.

"Well let's then start the family meeting. Shall we?"

Mark's POV

"Boss Tuan, Your son has arrived." One of my dad's apprentice said. He gestured to go inside and I gladly did.

As I enter my dad's unit here in our building, I knew that something will be important. Huge Tv, Cctv footages, big chunk of files and many meeting chairs. Named with other mafias' sons, Hawk's team mates, mine and my dad's.

"I ordered one of the mafia's son to put cctv cameras inside the meeting room and some microphones. Its placed in some hidden places there so we can hear every word they say and every move they make." My dad said. He knew that I will question him every time there is something important going on.

"Any spies?" I looked at the cctv footages on the screen. Looking at the families.

"He'll come out. Let's just wait for the right time."

Mina's POV.

"So girls, having any love life?" My mom said without hesitation. I looked at her and widened my eyes as a warning not to be an immature mom right now.

"Uhh... ha..ha... uhmm I-I do have..." I changed the direction where I am looking. I was just looking straight in front of me. Shocked.

"Ohh... girl or boy, my darling?" I heard her dad said. As I can see she gulped a big lump that stayed in her throat for a very long time. Since we got here.

"I-Its a gi-rl"

Silence....

"Is it Mina?" Chaeyoung raised her head from looking down because of shock. Her brother just said that. Note: YOUNGER brother.