chapter 19

I heard a knock at the door,it was soft and clearly was just to see if someone was awake.I made my way towards the door expecting Lisa but instead I was greeted by the best brother in law anyone can ask for.

" Lawrence"I shouted as I jumped into his arms.

"Hey sis"he said as he pulled me into a massive bear hug.

We stayed like that for awhile till one of us pulled away,"you have no idea how much I missed you I think I took all the news harder than gab and he trashed his whole house"

I let out a small laugh before looking behind him to see who im guessing is his wife,"hello im Eleanor"

"Im Amy I've hard so many things about you from this family,is like you were the joy of the house im hoping you live up to everything they said because I want to have fun"she said as she pulled me into a hug.

"So where is gab"Lawrence asked as he looked into the dark room but since gab likes to keep it really dark you want see a thing.

"He's in bed"

He looked at me with a smirk plastered on his face as he looked at me up and down,"oh he is"

I chuckled at his stupidity before walking back in the room because I heard someone moving,I sit next to gab and kiss his head.

"Your brother's here"I said softly knowing that he hasn't had his coffee yet so he was grumpy.

He leaned up turning on the lights to look at he brother,he kinda just looked for a bit before looking at me.he grabbed my face and tried to kiss me really fast but I quickly blocked him,he knows I don't like making him smell my morning breath because I definetly have it and don't want the world to know.

He grumbled a bit before laying back down and snuggling with zack, it was cute but I was more considered with brushing my teeth.I quickly got up and looked in the bag that gab brought from the house to find my toothbrush in a small bag.

When I went to brush my teeth I heard gab talking to his brother softly from the bed,his morning voice was so deep that it was hard to make out what he was saying."dude you need to wake up now because Darth vader has possessed you"

With a small scuff of a laugh gab got up and joined me in the bathroom where he proceed to poke me and bother me as he brushed his teeth.I simply shook it off until he he put his hand inside the boxers which were acting like indies for me because it fit like panties.

I spit out the tooth paste and washed out my mouth before glaring up at him,"your hand is unneeded in my pants"

His hand slid a bit lower and touched my...place,he washed out his mouth and put down his tooth brush before pulling me close.

"It feels like someone needs a cold shower maybe we can take one together"he said as he kissed my lips.I was about to pull away when I felt cold water pour on my hard,I jumped up onto gab while I heard Lawrence chuckle and leave.

"This is so special you know just you and me alone in the bathroom"I said as I got off him.

"I will make it special I just want to shower with you,nothing sexual really"he said as he started striping.

I turned and lifted the now wet shirt off my body getting as much water as I could out before dropping them on top of his.

After I was fully undressed I felt his wrap his arms around my waste,"I think I missed this a lot more than I actually should"

"What a non sex influenced shower"I asked as I leaned my back to chest and let the water calm me down.

He kissed my neck a few times before he grabbed the soap," convenient how moms always stocking the bathroom with more soap"

I hummed as he washed me,I was thinking about how I was going to tell them about what happened back then.

"Your stressing yourself out"he said as he finished washishing himself and went onto washing my hair.

"Im only thinking babe"I said as I turned and pecked his lips.

He hummed in response before letting the water wash the soap out my hair. I moved forward so the water doesn't touch me anymore and squeeze some of the water out my hair.I got out the shower and grabbed a towel and headed into the room.

I put on his high school jersey with the shorts he brought for me and lifted up zack, he could sleep all day if no one woke him up.

"Babe im going down stairs"I said as I went out to the door,my hair was still went but i'll air dry.

I walk out the room with zack holding onto me,he was just like his dad in thee morning except just a bit more clingy.