Chapter 2- Everyday life with a Centipede

Just as Kate tries to work her tentacles inside my underwear someone knocks on the door causing Kate to pause. "I should probably get that." I laugh nervously.

"Okay." Kate smiles and gets off me.

Heading downstairs I open the door and see...Smith.

"Y/N. Your fly is undone." She smirks, I look down to see not only is my fly undone but my trousers are halfway down my legs.

"I was on the toilet." I say coolly playing it off. "Why are you here?" I ask Smith.

"I'm telling you that you're taking in another non human girl." My eyes narrow at this and my face becomes more serious. "You're kidding right?" I hope.

"Of course not. This is Cara she's a centipede." Behind Smith I can see a black haired girl, antennae sprouting from her head. Even through her T-shirt it's obvious that she isn't wearing a bra to support her large breasts. The majority of her legs disappear around the corner. "I don't have enough spa-"

"That's already been solved." Smith grins.

"Remind me never to look away from my house again." Grumbling I turn around and see yet again my house has expanded. How does she even do this?  

"Come in I'm Y/N." I tell Cara. "Kate!" I yell loudly up the stairs. While no one's looking I yawn again.

Kate walks down the stairs her mass of tentacles moving her forward, the quiet sucking of her suction cups on the floor. "Kate, this is Cara, she will be staying with us." I introduce the two, Kate hugs my arm between her breasts making me blush. "Er-Kate. What are you doing?" I ask.

"You didn't object to this earlier hun." She purrs into my ear.

"I don't think he wants your slimy octopus tits." Cara drags me towards her holding my head against her breasts, her legs holding me in place. "Who do you think you are?" Kate curls her hands into fists.

"Smith said he is MY master." Cara growled while attempting to suffocate me between her breasts.

"Oh, and Y/N." Smith looks in through the door "Centipedes get attached very easily so try to be careful. "You don't say" I mumble into Cara's breasts. Cara squeezes me harder her legs crushing my spine.

"Oxygen is required." I say pitifully trying to move my arms about. Then a grab something, a way out! As I try to pull myself out of her grip, the following moans indicate that, in fact. It was not a way out.

"M-Master, we just met. Y-you're so lewd." Cara smirks while blushing. Kate's anger growing every second I was in Cara's clutches. "C-can't breath" I gasp causing Cara to finally let go of me.

"S-sorry master." She bows her head.

"Hun, are you okay?" Kate pulls me towards her inspecting every part of me with her tentacles to see if I'm okay. Eventually she lets go of me and both the girls have a stare down. While this happens I decide to order some pizza to help lower the hostility in the air.

Heading into the living room I gather a bunch of blankets and put a movie on. I decide to go with John Wick (Because it's the first movie I thought of.)

Once the pizzas arrives, Peperoni, mozzarella and anchovy. Despite the two girls still having a stare down I put the pizza on the table in the front room. "Now there's just the task of moving the two of them." I quietly mumble to myself. Walking between the two of them doesn't change anything. Perhaps if I.

Reaching out both hands I grab their breasts breaking them from their trance. While Cara looks surprised Kate pulls me into her breasts. "Hun, do it again." She moans. Between the slime on her tentacles and Cara trying to pull Kate off me I manage to slip out.