15

"ok, today was fine, you've acted fine... for the most part and I wasn't forced out from my shadow more than about 4 times but, BUT. But you cannot come with us." Said y/n for the 3d time. "but come oooon~ it's just for the evening" said Jimin but y/n didn't fall for it. "nu-uh" she said and continued packing her things into a bag. "Cady?" she asked and closed the bag.

"y/n? why are you packing already? We've only been here for about 3 hours" said Cady and saw how y/n was hanging her bag over her shoulder. "come ooooooooooon! Un-pack and get out in the water! Don't be such a boring one!" shouted Cady before she grabbed the bag from y/n and throwing everything out again. "now come here!" she shouted and took a grip around y/n's arm.

"no let me go! I packed for the last 10 minutes! and you kno-" "yeah yeah, you don't have to get into the deep part and blah blah, there's lifeguards here, no worry!" shouted Cady and let go as they got into the water. "and don't even think of leaving!" ended Cady before she began shouting for the others to join as well.

"AAAH!" shouted y/n as she was suddenly dragged under water. Since she had gone out further than she had wanted, the water reaching over her chest, it was a bit more difficult to stand up again. After some attempts she finally got her footing back and she emerged from the water again.

"who the hell did that?! I... I can't believe anyone of you would do that!! I'm sorry Cady but I... don't feel fine staying in the water, I'll just feel uneasy and take away yours and the others fun" she said before scattering to get out of the water.

"she ok?" asked V and stood beside Cady. "I think, she doesn't like water, she doesn't swim very well" she answered and V nodded. "I'm sorry" he said and Cady smiled. "no sad faces, she's just upset from being scared" she said and nodded at where y/n had gone to sit. "If you want to apologize, don't do it to me, tell her you're sorry" she said.

Meanwhile had J-hope listened in on bits of V's and Cady's conversation, understanding pieces of it. As they were speaking had he decided that he could go and check if she was fine before V got the chance to. He checked one last time to see if anyone else had the same idea before rushing to the beach. As he got up he speed walked over to the towel y/n sat on before also sitting down beside her.

"how are you feeling?" he asked and y/n nodded. "okay, I'm sorry for being so upset before" she said and looked at him. "I shouldn't have been so angry" she continued. "don't be sorry, you had the right to be angry, I would have been too if someone made me think I was about to drown" he said and y/n jerked her head up again.

"why do you think I thought I would drown? That's just childish, yeah" she said quickly and turned her gaze down to the other side.