22

after dinner did they all go to y/n's living room to just rest and hang out. There was a different atmosphere in y/n's apartment and everyone noticed it. No one had said a thing, everyone was quiet watching y/n's TV.

"you're,.. uh leaving soon yeah? You've been here all day and it's around 9PM now..." said y/n after thinking over it a couple times. It was the question they all had dreaded, y/n included.

She hadn't been that keen on hanging out with them at all that morning. She did eventually end up having fun as she got along more and more with them at the beach. When Jimin had pestered her about her letting them tag along with her for the day, she never actually did mind letting them tag along at all.

"our car will be here at 10, they texted us before dinner" Said Jin when no one replied. "oh... why didn't you tell me? Then we could've done something more than just lay around watching TV" she said and took the remote. "it's a bit less than an hour before you all leave, let's at least try to do something" she said and stood up.

"like what? What can we do in about 50 minutes?" asked Suga and Y/n shrugged her shoulders. "let's all go for a walk, we could just window shop a bit" she said after some thinking. "there is a park nearby as well, if window shopping isn't your thing" she added.

They said some things to each other and y/n waited. They had spoken to each other in Korean from time to time as they ate too. She didn't mind, even if they did it just so she wouldn't understand what was being talked about. She trusted them that they were not talking bad about her or Cady behind her back. "we can go to the park, there will probably be less people there than in the city at this hour"

---

they had walked to the park, reaching some benches after about 10 minutes. they all decided on staying there until they'd have to walk back. "do you remember what I told you at the fan meet?" asked y/n from nowhere. "I hope you do, or else" she joked.

"yeah, you told us to remember you back" said Jungkook. "you'd remember us, and we'd remember you" added Jimin. "exactly, I think that is better fitting to say now" she sighed. "I'll miss you, all of you" she said and closed her eyes.

No one said anything after that. y/n didn't open her eyes for the rest of the time being and she was happily unaware of the glares the seven guys around her were giving to each other.

 y/n didn't open her eyes for the rest of the time being and she was happily unaware of the glares the seven guys around her were giving to each other