epilogue [1]

heart pounding, head aching. 

hands sweaty, eyes quivering. 

body shaking, feet bouncing up and down.

anxiously waiting, sweating through the thick fabric.

i'm getting married.

crowds cheering.

i stand before the big door of the church, behind everything. as all of the maid of honor to flower girls entered, it was now my time to walk down the aisle. 

i was staring down, until my father called me.

"you ready, darling?" he asked, tearing up.

"appa, don't cry please. you'll make me do so too and it'll ruin my make up." i chuckled and linked my arm with his', head held up high. "i'm ready." i said to myself and smiled, my most sincere smile i have ever worn.

as the door opened again for my entrance, my tears just fell down.

seeing my family aside from my dad, vixx members with eunmi eonnie, wonmin with sooyoung, jaehwan oppa's family, other starlights that were personally picked to capture one of their fave group's member getting married, and gyuheon also, with her wife! but one more caught my eye, the lady at the cashier where jaehwan oppa bought me clothes for the concert!

i stared at the audience, tearing up. 

as i took a step forward, the song started.

[park bom- you and i]

no matter what happens, even when the sky's falling down.

i promise you, that I'll never let you go.

one step,

you, the angel in my life, you are my wings when I fall.

when I look in your eyes, i know that things will work out somehow

two steps, 

and you are always by my side, the sadness I feel disappears.

because you are here, i feel safe when I place my hands into yours.

three steps,

you, that's all I'll ever need.

whenever I feel down, you fly beneath me and sing to me this sweet song

tonight, with my hands placed in yours, your warm smile tells me just how much I mean to you.

more than anything else.

four steps,

i stopped in the middle and took another look at the audience before locking my eyes to the man that i should spend my lifetime with, the man that i know will protect me with all of his might.