Four : Clarification

" Inna "

During the ride home , my mind was clouded with thoughts , a lot of thoughts . The whole ride was silent as if Kane was also thinking about what he will do or say , I can tell that he's nervous too .

I looked out of the window as Kane parked his car in front of my house . I sighed as I opened the car door , I'm not sure about what will happen but I hope it's not a bad thing .

I looked at my phone to see the time and found that it's almost midnight .. I walked to the front door while Kane followed behind me .

I took my key and was about to put it into the keyhole , but suddenly the door opened with so much force making my heart beats faster in my chest .

Joshua stood in a black sweatpants and shirtless , he was frowning and I can tell that he's going to explode from the anger , because his breath was heavy and veins were popping at his neck .

I took a step back afraid of what he might do , but I suddenly bumped into a hard chest . I turned quickly and titled my head to look at Kane's expression .

He was wide eyes and looking at Joshua's chest directly . What the hell Kane !

" Where the fuck have you been ?!"

His voice was husky and low , he was sexy but still making me fear him . I gulped and tried to let the words come out of my mouth but I couldn't .

" We were at some café downtown .. I'm Kane by the way " Kane cleared his throat before he held his hand out for Joshua to shake it .

Joshua looked at him then his hand with now emotionless face . I looked at Kane again and saw him smiling at Joshua while Joshua just stared at him .

" Ehm .. Well .. It's nice to finally meet you "

Kane said before dropping his hand to his side still smiling , I frowned at this , Kane is always offended in situations like this , but now he's not . Weird .

Joshua looked at me and raised an eyebrow then moved a little from the doorway making a space for me to go inside .

Everything happened quickly , I was pulled inside roughly which made me stumble , Kane was pulled by the collar of his T-shirt and thrown on the ground and the door being slammed .

Joshua was on Kane holding his throat and with one hand and holding both his hands above his head by the other hand . My eyes widened as I ran to them trying to move Joshua's hand from his throat .

" Stop ! You are hurting him ! Please !!" I yelled as I tried to unclench his hand from the poor guy .

He turned his head and looked at me furious but never took his hand from Kane , I looked deep into his mesmerizing eyes , those killing eyes .

" Caring huh! Afraid of losing your little boyfriend ! You care about him ! Maybe you even fucked him too you little bitch ! "

He growled making me flinch , his words struck me hard and I palmed my face in realization , he thinks that Kane is my boyfriend ! Fuck !

" I .. I'm .. g-ga ... " Kane was struggling to breath and I know what he was going to say .

" Please Josh ! The poor guy is .."
He didn't let me finish me words as he tightened his grip on his throat .