meeting dratini (couple of days later)

Wendy's POV

It's been a couple of days since i was transported here in this world and I have adapted pretty well on how it works and the people here are pretty nice.

I've been helping out on prof. Oak's sanctuary as well as the pokemon here and I also met tracey, prof. Oak's assistant and also one of ash's friends. He's really nice and he knows about pokemon aswell. Me and eevee get along pretty well as she helps me while i'm helping out on prof. Oak's sanctuary and also i've been helping out on ash's home with delia and i helped out on the room that i would be staying.

I've been able to contact fairytail as I told them about this world and they were amazed by it and i've also introduced them to eevee though i've been thinking of naming her since i cant keep calling her by her species name.

Right now i'm helping bulbasaur picking berries for the other pokemon along with eevee ofcourse but i still need to think of a name for her, it has been on my mind lately but I guess that will have to wait for a moment.

As soon as we finished picking berries we gave to the pokemon as they ate happily and i also gave a berry to eevee and she happily ate her berry and i smile looking at them then i notice one pokemon who is distant with the others and wasnt eating a berry we brought so i grabbed a berry and went towards the pokemon.

It looks like a serpentine, with a blue body and a white underside. It has white, three-pronged fins on the sides of its head and a white bump on its forehead. Above its large, round, white snout are oval, purple eyes.

As i went towards a little bit closer it backed away a little and hide in a bush as i stop kneel down to where the pokemon went " are you okay little one?" I asked, I didnt hear a response but I still kept going to have a conversation to it " you know i saw you werent with the other pokemon and didnt eat the berry we bought for everyone so i bought you one" i said put it next to the bush it hide " you can eat it if you like but if your not comfortable being around me its fine but you don't have to be afraid" I said as it came out slowly looking at me, I smiled a little " its okay you don't have to be scared just go and eat and i will be on my way" I said as it about to take a bite when prof. Oak called " Wendy!" I turn around and saw prof. Oak with the other pokemon " Coming!" I called back i turn around to look at the pokemon but it seems it got scared and hid behind the bush so i just leave the berry so it can eat whenever it wants as i went towards prof. Oak.

Eevee's POV

When wendy came I jumped to her arms as she smiled then prof. Oak came in and asked " wendy where have you been running off to?" He said " well....after me and bulbasaur picked berries for the pokemon i saw one of the pokemon didn't eat the berry that we bought so I thought that it might be shy to other pokemon and distant to towards the other pokemon so I decided to bring the berry to it and well... it was about to eat the berry when you called and the next thing i know its not there so i leave the berry so it can eat" wendy explained ' why is dratini distant to the others?' I thought.

" tell me wendy is the pokemon that you bring the berry with is a dratini?" He asked as wendy tilted her head in confusion " a dratini?" She asked as prof. Oak showed her what a dratini looks like once he opened her pokedex.

"Dratini the dragon pokemon.
It is called the “Mirage Pokémon” because so few have seen it. Its shed skin has been found."

" so dratini is a dragon type?" Wendy asked as prof. Oak nodded " infact dratini has been in my sanctuary a week ago" he said " why?" She asks and prof. Oak explained everything what happened a week ago.

I felt really bad for dratini about her trainer abandoning her like that and didnt even nurse her back to health. I look at wendy and saw she has a sad look on her face but quickly hidden it when prof. Oak asked her if shes okay.

" i'm fine actually just thinking about something no need to worry" she said but i knew shes lying " alright well its getting late so are you..." he said " yeah, you go ahead i'll catch up with you" she said " alright wendy but dont stay too long" prof. Oak said leaving us.

Then she looked to where she last saw dratini with a sad face then followed prof. Oak and went to the house where she will be living in for now.

(After dinner)
Wendy's POV

I kept thinking about dratini during dinner lately and eevee has been worried about me but it bothered me to think of how dratini went through and she hasnt been opening up to anyone even prof. Oak and more importantly her trust.

I kept thinking about it but then i decided " if theres no one that can help her to open up then i'll do it besides its never to late to have a new start right eevee?" I said " eev eevee!" Eevee said putting her paw up.

" then its settled tomorrow were going to help her gain her trust " i said as me and eevee laid down on our bed as eevee curled up beside me and i pet her.

"Good night eevee" i said as eevee fell asleep and I glance outside " goodnight dratini " I said as i fell asleep aswell.

This is going to be a new start for dratini.....
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Hey everyone! So I hope you guys enjoyed having dratini for wendy's next soon-to-be pokemon me and Naludasy talked about her next pokemon and we decided to have dratini for wendy's next pokemon and soon I think i'm gonna work on about the unova series once dratini is officially on her team so in the future i will be working on a demo on my notebook and try to change some lines and do it early so the sooner i wrote the demo the sooner i will be able to update so bye and stay awesome!😊 peace out!✌