Chap 1: Is that our Teacher!?

NEW BOOK! YAY!

*Slight smut warning!*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
•Also, i did NOT proofread this. So sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors.

Slapping sounds filled the room as Camila pushed in roughly into the girl beneath her. A scream echoed through the room as she came, and Camila sighed after coming into the condom.

They both fell on the bed as they tried to even out their breathing.

"Mm.. Wow. That was so good."

Camila nodded and smiled lazily at...Sharon? Shelly? She doesn't even remember, not like she intended to anyway.
They go to the same school, that's all she knows.
They both wanted a quick fuck, so they fucked. Nothing wrong about that.

Her phone rang somewhere in the room and she looked down to see it lying on the floor next to their discarded clothes.
Picking it up, she answered it as she placed it to her ear and spoke.
"Hello?"

"Bitch! Where the fuck are you?!"

Camila winced from the sudden outburst and sighed to herself.
"Dinah! Heyy!" She says whilst grinning.

She hears a snort from the other line before Dinah spoke, a little quieter this time.
"Don't you 'Hey' me! Where the hell are you? Did you forget that today's the first start of senior year for us?!"

Camila raised her eyebrows to herself and hummed.
"Really? Hm......Interesting........... Yeah you're right. I thought it was tomorrow." She said and bit her lip when Shay? Oh whatever, let's call her Shay—walked in front of her in her all naked glory—oh, Dinah's still talking.

"Chanch.. C'mon... This year is your last chance. It's senior year. The marks you receive this year will determine whether or not you go to college next year. Or what college you'll be going to. You need to be more focused. You can't slack off now like you used to, seriously." Dinah explains and Camila gulps to herself.

She's right...she thought.

She's silent for a few seconds. Taking in everything that Dinah had just said and can feel herself agreeing.
She's right. I need to focus... She's right. She repeats.

"Chanch? Hello?"

Dinah's voice cuts her thoughts and she breaths in deeply before responding.
"Yeah. I'm still here.. And.. I know. I'm sorry. I'll uh. I'll come to school tomorrow. I promise. No more slacking off now. I mean.. I'll try." She says and waits for Dinah's reply.

"Okay... I guess so."

Camila sighs out and smiles to herself.
"Thanks Cheechee. You're the best. Literally."

Dinah scoffs from the other line before speaking.
"I better be.. Hey, I need to go now. The teacher just arrived."

"Oh okay. I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Okay. Don't be late though okay?"

Camila nods and chuckles to herself. Right. We're on the phone. She can't see you if you nod dumbass.
"Yeah I won't. Love yah Cheechee!" She shouts out playfully and hears Dinah laughing before she replies back.
"Love you too Chancho!"

After saying a few more remarks to each other, she finally hangs up the phone.
Throwing it to the side as she lays back down on her back.

"So..."