Chapter 16 b

Get the flip side to Luther story on Hinovel! Clink the link and support me please

https://enweb.hinovel.com/h5/down/en.html?user_id=392458&invite_code=EN8ETM&lang=en&deepLink=https%3A%2F%2Fpullnew.onelink.me%2F699V%2Fc9818d10%0A

To join for free, and read my book. I'm glad someone saw the opportunity to give me the chance to be an earning writer. Support please.

Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for

end up being the one behind a gun.~anonymos

Luther POV

Disbelief, shock, betrayal and pain was the only emotions I could feel from what happened. I cant believe she lied. She lied, and blame it all on me. It doesn't even make sense, how could I even be the one to hurt her when hurting her was the last thing I've ever wanted.

How could I hurt her when I was slowly falling for her?

I was falling for her beauty.

Her brains.

Her sassy attitude.

Her smile that was as bright and calming as the sun over the horizon.

Yet she blamed it on me? It doesn't even made sense.

Why would she lie, destroy my life and hurt me? I've done nothing wrong to katelyn I was just trying to be there for her but this is what I get. After skipping school just to be with her, taking her out for a meal, when her friends bad mouth her I stood up for her. I sat on cold rock hard tile for her until the senses in my ass went numb. I held her when she was broken and I wiped her tears away but as soon as I turn my back this is how she repaid me.

I've been in jail for almost a week now, I haven't showered since that night. every day in this cold cell was the same. I woke up to the creepy guy steering at me in the corner with blood stained blue eyes, piercing holes in my body. I knew something about his steers wasn't right and just for the safety of it I inched my self closer to the white titled wall.

~

"I didn't do it, I swear to god I didn't" I yelled frustrated at the detective in the question room who was also frustrated with me.

Beads of sweat glisten on his face as he took his jacket off and throw it over his chair. He ran a hand over his kinky freshly cut black hair.

"Look kid" He started, his voice was ruff and he was a very scary buff looking black man. "If you confess now, your time will be shorter, if we find evidence then your facing possibly 10 years or more"

"I. DIDN'T DO IT!" I yelled loud enough so he could hear. Apparently he had some hearing problem and it was quite hard getting my words through his tough head.

"Then whats your alibi?" He asked.

I sighed, I'e been telling him my alibi for four days now. It never change and I was getting tired of repeating my self.

"After we had lunch she got a call and left. I don't know where and I don't care either u can check the restaurant CCTV, I left thirty minutes later and head home, you can check my car black box. I haven't left the house since. You can also check my house security cam for that too"

"Those we have but the your father still hasn't showed up with the house security footage until then your alibi is still being questioned which mean your still a suspect" He explained.

I felt so angry, so wronged, and this is all katelyn's fault. I screamed and started kicking the table that I was seated around. I just wanted to let off some steam.

What was taking that old man so long to get the footage?

He was probably getting his dick wet, that's all he had ever done. He has never been a father to me I was only his baggage that he probably cant wait to unload. When I needed him most in London he wasn't there and even now.

"Shit!" I cursed. Kicking the table more.

"Take him in" I heard.

~

"Luther Malik your free to go" An officer told me while opening the gate. The blue eyed man in the cell eyed me one last time before blowing a kiss my way. I shuddered in disgust as I quickly walk out of the cell. I followed the officer and he lead to sign the release paper where my dad was waiting. I didn't even acknowledge his presence and he didn't even acknowledge mines.

~

"Oh my god you should of seen the look on her face!" Sky laughed, as I smiled. She was currently telling me how she got kicked off or rather quit the cheer team. Since I came to school the entire block was tense. People was steering at me with knowing looks and some whisper to the extent of pointing. I would have felt shy, or embarrassed but sky was all talk and jokes today.

I could see how relieved she was that I was okay. She was happy that I was near her again, she was also determined to take my eyes and attention from the crowd. Until I saw her, she also looked a mess when she open the door, and for a second I almost forgot what she did.

My smile was gone and my anger started boiling as I watch her approach me, I couldn't hear sky or the world anymore, my thoughts was shouting over everything else. She had a nervous look and her lips was slightly shaking as if she wanted to say something.

I couldn't stand to see her or even stay to hear out what ever she had to say.

I saw her lips parted wide when I decided that, that was my cue to leave.

"I'll see you later sky" I told her before getting up to leave.

I held my head straight and my bit my teeth gaining the confidence I needed to walk pass her without falling to her knees like a wossy. But she held onto my hands, her hands were warm and soft, it reminds me of the day in the forest when I touched them for the first time. That day only brought back more pain to me.

Sky was right, this girl was nothing but a fake cold hearted Bitch.