How you met

Fiona

I was new to Chicago and I moved into a house next to a big family like mine. I was the "mother" of the family. I paid the bills and put food on the table. When me and my siblings finally found a safe place away from my abusive parents I was ecstatic. "Guys unpack your shit later! We're gonna go meet the new neighbors so be nice you fucktards!" I yelled throughout the house. Soon after the words left my mouth they all piled into the living room and we all left to the house next door. You could hear yelling from outside but as soon as I knocked on the door it got quiet. Soon a girl my age opened the door and smiled at us. "Hi I'm Y/N L/N. We're your new neighbors." I greeted. "I'm Fiona Gallagher." She answered.

Lip

I was Karen's sister who went to boarding school for a couple years before coming back. I walked in the house to see a cute boy sitting at the table with books in front of him. I walked past him and into the kitchen where I saw my mother. "Hi mommy. I'm home." I said hugging her. She hugged me back tightly with tears in her eyes. I walked back out to the table and stood in front of the boy. "Hey. I'm Y/N Jackson. And you are?" I introduced. "Lip Gallagher. Nice to meet you." He struggled to say. I nodded and shook his hand before squatting down and looking at my whore of a sister but she was my best friend. "Hey sis. Nice to see you again." I said interrupting her "snack". She smiled sheepishly and waved back.

Carl

I was new to school at Chicago. I was in the hallway lost. I was looking for my locker when a cute guy with cornrows came up to me. "Hey. Are you the new girl?" He asked. I nodded and sorta kind of checked him out. "I'm Y/N L/N. You are?" I answered back. "Carl Gallagher. But you can call me yours." He answered slyly. "That was smooth. But can you help me find locker 439?" I replied. He nodded. "It's right next to mine." He said with a smile. I smiled back and followed him to our lockers. He linked his arms with mine. "This is the start to a beautiful relationship." He stated confidently.

Ian

I am Mickey and Mandy's sister. Mickey's twin sister to be exact. I was at home when Mandy burst through the door with a red head boy behind her. "Hey Mands. Who's this?" I asked, standing up to introduce myself. "Y/N this is my new best friend Ian Gallagher. Ian this is my big sister, Y/N Milkovich." Mandy introduced. I held my hand out which Ian shook. "Nice to meet you. I have to go get my asshole of my twin out of fucking trouble. Behave you two." I said grabbing my keys and walking out the door.

Mickey

I am Lip Gallagher's and we are super close but me and Ian were a tad bit closer so when I heard that Mandy Milkovich lied about Ian raping her I was pissed. I stormed out of the house and to the Milkovich's house. I banged on the door. The bitch that I wanted opened the door. "Oh shit!" She said trying to shut the door. I pushed the door open and grabbed Mandy by her hair. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! You're fucking sick. Why the fuck would you lie and say that someone raped you because they don't fucking want you?! That's a serious fucking situation that could get my brother thrown in jail or worse, killed by your fucking brothers!" I shouted as I punched her over and over again crying. I felt arms grab me and pull me off of her. "Y/N calm down! I'm okay. I'll be fine." I heard the voice of Ian say. "What the fuck is going on out here?" I heard an attractive voice say. I glared at Mandy who shrunk back in fear. "You're bitch of a fucking sister lied and said that my brother fucking raped her so I beat her ass." I spat out. He looked at Mandy. "Is that true Mandy?" He asked and she nodded. "You fucking embarrassment. I'm proud of you." He told her. I scoffed and turned to walk out with Ian following me. "Wait!" The boy called out, "I'm Mickey." He finished. "I know!" I called out without looking back.

Debbie

I am best friends with Carl Gallagher but I have never met his family due to him being afraid that they would scare me off. "Carl I just wanna meet my best friend's family. Why is it that so difficult?" I stated while sitting on his lap on my couch. It's not like that because I'm a lesbian. "Are you sure?" He asked hesitantly. I nodded smiling big. "Fine. Let's go." He sighed gently pushing me up and standing up himself. He lead me to his house and we walked inside. "Everyone to the living room now!" He shouted. Everyone came from upstairs, the kitchen, and someone even came from under the steps. "Ooh who's this Carl? Your girlfriend?" A ginger haired teased. "No this is my best friend, Y/N L/N. Y/N, this is Fiona, Debbie, Phillip but we call him Lip, Ian, and Liam." Carl introduced everyone. "Damn Carl. If she's not your girl I might make a move." Lip said winking at me. "Uh yeah problem  with that." I started, "I'm/she's a lesbian." Me and Carl finished together. "Well hi. I'm Debbie Gallagher." The red headed girl said. I looked at her and blushed. "H-hi." I stuttered. Carl smirked and nudged me causing me to smirk back while giving him the finger. "She'll fit right in." Ian said giving me a hug. "Ian's gay too so I'm sure you'll be best friends soon." Fiona said. "Uh no. She's mine." Carl said defensively hugging me to his chest.

Mandy

I work at Kash and Grab with my best friend, Ian. I was behind the cash register with Ian joking around when this cute girl walked in and started flirting with Ian. He looked uncomfortable so I stepped in. "Hi. I've never seen you around before. I'm Y/N L/N and you are?" I said happily. "I'm Mandy Milkovich. Nice to meet you. Are you his girlfriend?" She responded. "Oh no sweetie. I'm gay... And his best friend." I answered. That's how me and Ian came to be best friends because when I first applied here I walked in on him and Kash. I told him that I was also gay and things just kicked off from there. "Well it was nice meeting you. I'll see you later Ian?" She said winking at both of us and walking out the store. I couldn't help but look at her ass as she walked out. "Jesus Y/N. Thanks but you also may want to try being discreet while checking someone out." Ian said smirking. "I don't hear her complaining." I responded looking away from the door and staring into Ian's eyes.