Release

"D'you need help with that?"
He started reaching a hand to mine, which was gripping onto my singlet, trying desperately to get it off of my body, since the strong material was now encasing my member too tightly. He put my arm down back in my leg and he left his lingering on top of mine.

"What?" I manage to mumble but the strain of holding back masturbating for a whole month now was getting too much, and now he was preventing me from doing it too.

Yes, a whole month I'd been doing this experiment, and I was on edge all the time now; At my house, at school, at practice. I was irritable and horny for the whole month, but now finally I could find some peace and he was preventing me from getting it.

I began panting and sweating profusely, anger and frustration stirring me and making me sit up straighter, narrowing my eyes and looking him with wild eyes, but a wave of relief hit me as I felt his other hand tug on my strap and working on getting me off of my suit.

He gently removed the straps and as he started pulling it down further and further I laid back on the seat and let him pull it completely off me.

I really didn't care at this point who this guy was or what the fuck he was doing, all that was in my head was that my body was finally free from its confines, feeling sore and tired and naked and hard.

I felt him ghost over me and grab both my legs, opening them and resting them on the bench.

I should have felt ashamed, laying there, limbs wide open and a guy between my legs, but I was exhausted and horny and he was just so close to my dick.

I felt his fingers wrap around it but stopped.

"Do you want help with that?"
I raised my head to look down the length of my body, my eyes landing on in his face, looking between him, his hand, and my hard on.

Not a very hard decision really.

"Please do" I groaned in frustration, more angry than I intended it to come out, but he didn't hesitate and started stroking up and down.

My head feel back again and I couldn't help the sigh and massive grunt, which followed right after, that ruptured my lips as my eyes fell closed.

I was on cloud nine, his breathing over my length as he pumped rapidly, flicking his wrist and massaging my thigh with the other hand.

I was never interested in dudes, don't get me wrong, but getting a hand job was a much better plan than masturbating alone and -scratch that- getting a blow job was much much better.

"Fuck" I whisper-screamed, as I was still unconsciously worried about people being outside, when he flicked his tongue over the head and engulfed the whole length of my dick in one go.

My ears filled with white noise and both my clenched fists flew forward to grab at his hair, not really applying any strength as I was just desperate to hang onto something, just resting there. One of my legs fell from the bench it was perched upon and dangled from the edge, the other being held in place, accidentally giving him more room and access, but I was glad this happened as he started moving faster and more wild, going as far as moving his head from side to side, and I just- couldn't control my voice anymore, not that I was trying to, but now I was definitely spewing nonsense and moaning through my open mouth, when before I was just silent, choking on my saliva and breathing funny through my nose.

The toes of my right foot began cramping from having them clenched too long and I started shaking, very obviously close to coming but the other guy didn't stop, he just stopped moving his hand and tightly wrapping it around the base.

I writhed but he kept me still by pulling me a little closer to him. I pulled on his hair forcefully removing him from my reddened and leaking cock. He moaned but glared at me, pumping again and I came violently.

I could hear some drops hit he ground, and with my newly opened eyes I watched his hand and my abdomen be coated in the white, thick, liquid.