Teenage Fever + Two

Going on the fifth day you haven't heard or seen Keith. He actually broke off all connection with you. Blocked you on Snapchat, Instagram, even Tumblr. He wasn't going back on his word.

In those five days, you still haven't told your people about you and him. You didn't know how.

"We're about to go to the spot, you riding?" Gina asked walking into the kitchen.

"Yes. I've been so bored." Rinsing the last dish off you placed it in the dish rack before drying your hands. "Let me get dress real quick."

-

When you pulled up to the spot with Gina and Lex, y'all heard Gina's favorite song playing from the inside. 'Go Gina' by SZA. When she found out there was a song to hype her up, she played it nonstop.

"Aye!" She started twerking by the car while you and Lex gassed her on by yelling. "Go Gina!" It was funny that she was twerking to a song that wasn't really a twerking song but she made it work.

"Let me stop before I get serious and start stealing all these girls men and make The Weekend my favorite song."

"You're a trip, GiGi." Lex said shaking her head at her.

Finally walking in, the first person you seen was Keith, the second person, a girl you seen probably once or twice sitting on his lap with her hands in his hair.

"It's only been five days.." You thought looking their way in disbelief. "I can't believe this." You mumbled.

"Can't believe what?" Looking in the direction you were looking in, Gina and Lex started laughing. "That's Kelly with Keith?!" Both laughing an obnoxious laugh they attracted the attention of everyone in the spot including Keith and Kelly.

Making sure he seen you roll your eyes hard, you went to go sit. You came to eat not to stare at Keith.

"This dude is always starring over here like damn!"

Looking up from the menu, you made eye contact with Keith but Kelly was no where in sight.

"Leave him alone, he probably just find us attractive and can't but to stare." Looking back at the menu, you were stuck between your two favorite meals from here.

"I think he heard us, he's walking this way." Lex tried to whisper.

"Why you acting scared now?" You chuckled at her making up your mind.

"Who scared?" Blowing a raspberry, "Not me. That's for damn sure. I'll beat him and his girl up." Rising one eyebrow, you were about to say something until your remembered you wasn't his girl anymore.

"I need to speak with you for a minute," Not knowing what to say, you awkwardly looked at Gina and Lex waiting for their reaction.

"Whatever you have to say to her, you can say in front of us."

Jerking his head back a little, he made his "I'm about to cuss someone out" face.

"It's okay, guys. It's about a class we're taking together." Getting up, you walked in front of Keith towards the restroom hallway.

Back at the table Gina or Lex didn't believe that excuse but left it alone for right now.

Back in the hallway, you were against one wall and he was against the other.

"I met someone new last night and she doesn't care what people would have to say about me," He started placing a hand in his pocket leaning back against the wall a little.

Dropping your mouth a little, "You brought me back here just to tell me that?" Getting ready to head back to the table, he gently pulled you back.

"Let me finish, I want you to know how you made me feel. All those times I gave you comfort and trust, you couldn't even do the same shit for me. You didn't comfort me. Not once. Then I'm here trusting you when you said you'll tell everyone and you never did. That feeling sucks, Y/N."

"How many times do you want me to apologize, Keith? I can't take back how I made you feel. You moved on, so I want you to not throw how I treated you back in my face every time we cross paths."

"But the thing is, I haven't moved on. It's been five days. Not five weeks, or months but days. Who moves on that quick? Not me. I want to be your boyfriend again but I just want you to tell people about us."

Biting your lip in thought you couldn't deny that you didn't miss him because you missed him a lot.

"Okay."

"Okay? So you're gonna tell everyone? Your parents, friends, professors?"

"Yes, Keith." You said giggling a little.

"I want you to tell your friends right now." Opening your eyes in shock. You were honestly still scared but you wanted Keith back so you didn't come up with an excuse this time instead uou grabbed his hand and pulled him back to the table.

-

Wasn't really feeling this but whatever.