Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

Jackson's POV

As ceremony came to a close, the Alpha's and their Lunas making their exit from the castle. There was a bitter atmosphere in the air, I couldn't pinpoint why and yet I had a feeling I wasn't supposed to know. Only Slater and I are left as the final group makes their exit. I start to walk the stairs but a deep voice stops me in my tracks. "Where do you think you're going?" He growls and as I peer over my shoulder, Slater's eyes are dark with lust. He stalks towards me, "my room, now," he bites out and a shiver rolls down my body.

I nod my head, walking my way to the top floor, his presence closely follows behind me. I can feel his stare across my body, my arousal growing the closer we get to his bedroom door. As I step through the door, it slams sharply behind me and I feel Slater's hands across my body, his head buried in my shoulder as he presses me into his body and kisses across my mark. I can't believe he's doing this, I thought he never wanted to touch me like this this again?

Perhaps the arousal was too thick in the air? The sexual tension between us all night has clouded his judgement and he's reacting, not thinking? I didn't know, all I knew is the feeling of him against me is unlike anything I've ever felt before.

"Fuck," I moan out, my shaft pressing against the zipper of my jeans. He pushes me towards the wall in front, my face and arms pressing against its cold surface. He reaches down and unzips my jeans, pulling them down along with my briefs. My hard erection springs out and smacks against my stomach. I hear him spit into his hand, and then his soft touch rubs it against my hole, wetting my entrance as I moan. I push into him, the pleasure racking my body and I beg for him to put his fingers inside. But he pulls away instead.

He moves away from me, my body still pressed against the wall waiting for his touch. He spits into his hand again, pulling out his cock and wetting it with his saliva. We're both wearing most of our clothes, it feels rushed and frantic, unlike the last time. He takes himself in his hand, rubbing his salvia over his shaft before pressing the tip inside me. I hiss at the sharp pain, but he ignores it, pushing his dick inside me until he's balls deep. I'm on my tiptoes, trying to push away from him but he growls, not wanting me to run away from him, but fuck does it hurt.

He pulls out and thrust back inside me and that familiar dull ache of pleasure spikes through my body. The pain dulls away and I'm overcome with bliss. "Just like that," I beg, my hips pushing down to meet his strokes and he grips my hair, pushing me into the wall, his long cock pounding inside of me as I moan in pleasure.

Suddenly Slater does something unexpected, with his free hand, he snakes it around and clasps my cock in his hand, igniting flames inside me. He tugs me and my cock leaks into him, "don't stop, please don't stop," I beg, my hips thrusting into his hand and as he pressed thick erection harder into me. My body is responding to his touch and screaming for him to get me to climax.