9-Condolences and Fortunes

Chapter 9
Word Count: 2408

Pain and love are two very funny concepts that sometimes mix and match with each other in certain situations. You can't force love but sometimes you need a little pain to accomplish getting love. These two concepts are both feelings that are physical and emotional.

Farah woke with a start, her chest heaving up and down and then letting her eyes roam around her surroundings. She looked down and saw that she lay on the twins' bed where the covers had been pulled up to her neck. Her neck, good god it hurt her. She tried sitting up but a shock of what felt like lightening shook her entire body making the poor girl cry out in pain. The thought of the twins came to her mind and, not wanting to, she was about to all out to them when the door crashed open and in came the two Alphas. They strolled up to her in for swift movements and before Farah could react, Ajax had her in his arms. Travon stroking her hair as she sat in an odd position of Ajax's lap.

She had this over coming feeling of wanting to be closer to the twins but her mind made an action to try and get away. Still afraid of their powers, she started to struggle against their grips, but unfortunately them being werwolves, she wasn't going anywhere at the moment. At that second she realized that her physical feeling of her body was much better than it was when she was awake. Whatever the twins had down to her, it had healed her.

"What did you do to me?" She whispered and the twins stopped all movements, stiffening at the sudden question. "We marked you." Travon said with both hesitance but pride was overpowering. Farah's world stopped. She had been forcefully claimed.

"Y-You forced my claim? Without my consent?" The answer was killing her internally as it took longer than it should've before the boys answered.

"Technically yes. But Little One, you were sick and our Wolves completely took over our bodies. We didn't mean any harm or scarce to you. We promise." Ajax said, wanting to calm down his frazzled mate but all it did was make her more upset. Tears started to cloud her eyes and Farah wiped them away with her sleeve.

Travon bent down to Farah and looked her straight in her eyes. "It was for the best and now you technically have more freedom because unclaimed males will see our marks and not come near you without a legitimate excuse." Farah shook her head in protest as her eyes became redder from more tears building up.

"I want my mama." She cried and the twins hearts broke. They should be the ones that their mate is supposed to call out for. Not her mother. Their wolves pushed through and their eyes switched colours. They growled making Farah even more distressed. Travon came back, successfully pushing his wolf back and effectively calming down. Looking down at his mate, she looked scared, in pain, and down right pissed at them but her anger was clouded by the tears that swarmed her cheeks and eyes. The guilt started to pile up in his body. They should be trying to calm her down, begging for forgiveness, giving their precious mate whatever she wanted in return for their forgiveness.

He put a hand on Ajaxs shoulder and he snapped his eyes up to his brother. "What?" He snapped, making Farah cry out from the venomous tone he used. "Look at our mate Ajax." Ajax snapped his face to Farah and noticed how distressed she really was and why she called out to her mother instead. All they've caused her is madness to her pretty little mind. He nuzzled his face into her neck on her right side, Travon doing the same on her left side. "We're so sorry sweetheart. We haven't been the greatest mates of all time have we?" Ajax chuckled humourlessly and Farah followed along, making a small grin come upon both their faces and in return Farah shook her head. "We are going to make it up to you Little One. Starting with you showing the privilege of being able to call your pack whenever you'd like with our permission and we are going to go and cook a lovely meal for you sweetheart." Travon murmured against her skin. Farah nodded in acceptance and Ajax lifted her up into his arms.