SugaMon

Requested by : NESSAISKPOPTRASH and Elixer12
Genre: Littlespace
Word Count: 742

Yoongi lay curled up on the sofa, humming softly along to the theme tune of Bob the Builder while he waited patiently for his daddy to awaken.

Usually, this was the other way around but Namjoon had had a major late night trying to finish a project. He hadn't gone to bed until 4 in the morning!

Knowing this, Yoongi tried to stay as quiet as possible to not awaken his daddy who was still asleep at 11am. Laying across the sofa, Yoongi stretched as he rolled slightly, nearly falling off the edge when he crushed the TV remote.

The channels switched, making Yoongi jump and slip off the couch. "Oof." He huffed as he lay on his front, staring at the coffee table legs before him.

Beneath the table, he spied his paci which he grinned at, crawling towards it. After dusting it off and making sure if was clean, he placed it in his mouth when a scream came out of the TV speakers.

Shrieking slightly, he bolted to stand, only to whack his head on the oak table. From beneath, he held onto the top of his skull, bottom lip wobbling. His tongue stung, accidentally biting it hard during the impact.

A small whimper escaped his lips as he shuffled out on his butt, to see what was on the TV screen. A man running through a house with humans with animal heads chasing them.

Eyes widening, he let more tears tumble down his cheeks as his mouth fell open. "D-daddy..." He whispered, knowing he couldn't be heard. The scene started to turn worse when the two victims started to fight back.

Blood was spurting everywhere, people dying. Yoongi was sobbing into his hand, trying to not wake his daddy though that's the only person he wanted.

Hands trembling, he grabbed the remote from the sofa and stare at the button, trying to figure which button led back to his channel. He never knew which channel was his; usually it was automatically on his channel, if not, Namjoon put it on.

Turning off the screen, he sat trembling before standing and rushing towards Namjoons room. Hesitantly, he pushed the door open quietly and snuck in, tapping Namjoons shoulders.

After a minute of tapping, Namjoon turned over, moving the duvet, knowing the younger wanted to get in. Eyes still closed, he felt Yoongi climb in beside him, snuggling into his chest, sniffling.

"Baby?" Namjoon asked gruffly, hands holding around his waist.

"Mm." Yoongi hummed, voice slightly higher pitched due to trying not to cry again. His head kept flicking to the corners of the dark room, expecting the killer-creatures to be lurking there.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asked, sitting up to turn on the bedside light. Once done, he could see Yoongi's red eyes and tear streaked cheeks. Holding his chin, he kissed his forehead.

"D-daddy, I'm scared." He whimpered, pushing his face into his shirt, muffled by the paci still between his lips.

"Why? What happened?"

"Scary an-animals, daddy. Th-they were in the house o-on telly a-and were making e-everything red and making the p-people d-die." He started to cry again. "I-I don't want them t-to come here, daddy. I-I-"

Namjoon hushed the little, hugging him tightly. "You're okay baby. Daddy's here. They won't come here baby."

"A-are you sure?" Yoongi whispered, pushing his fists to his eyes before sighing and letting more tears escape.

"Of course. I would never let them come in, plus they're scared of daddy." Namjoon chuckled, ruffling Yoongi's blonde locks. Yoongi cocked his head, ridding of the dummy.

"T-they are?"

"Yup. I make all the bad people run away from my baby."

"I-is it because daddy is brave and strong?" Yoongi asked, absorbing everything coming out of Namjoons lips. Even though they were lies, it was easier then having to explain that it was all fake and that it could never happen. As long as Yoongi knew he was safe, that was all that mattered.

"Yup. Daddy always protects his baby-boy." Yoongi giggled, wiping the last of his tears away before leaning up to the older, pecking his lips.

"T-thank you daddy. A-and sorry for making you wake up. I should know my daddy is the strongest, bravest daddy." Yoongi mumbled into Namjoons neck as he lay down on the younger.

"It's fine baby. Always come to daddy, okay?

"M-hm. Love you daddy."

"I love you too babyboy."

It's short and crappy and unedited. I'm sorry if it's poop

SugaKookie next then a Yoonmin smut that I wanted to write for no reason lol ;)

Prepare yourself and please Pm requests, I don't wanna lose them in comments as much as I love comments. Literally, comments make my day lmao