Part 5

Jungkook's pov~

I slowly open my eyes and see myself sleeping next to her. My face was so close to her neck I can smell her sweet scent around me.

Her hair was messy and her arms and legs was all spread out. I giggle at her messy bed hair.

I slowly touch her cheek with my hands as she turned her back to me.

I felt my fingers slowly graze over her earlobe as her shoulders jump a bit. She moved around a bit a giggle.
I smiled at how ticklish she was.
I wrap my arms around her waist as she smiles on her sleep, my chest against her warm back makes me so happy, and I haven't been happy in a long time.

I snuggle to her back nuzzle my nose in her neck, I somewhat feel alive again hugging her like this.

I hear her giggling....

" stop Jimin, go back to your bed pabo..." She said in her sleep......

My smile drop.......

" Jimin?"

" who's Jimin?"

I felt a fire start in my heart.... I turn and look at her in anger.
I gritted my teeth and you can see my jaw clench.

I turn to look at the picture I accidentally knocked over when I was in the room yesterday, and see her and a guy who looks just like her.

" are they related?" I asked myself quietly.

I leaned in to her more and snuggle with her. I hugged her waist while my face was on her chest, her chin on top of my head and her arms on my shoulders.

" please don't be taken......" I hope.

I know I like her already, yet I know nothing of her. All I know is that I have to have her.

I-I need her........

Ana's pov~

I was sleeping until I felt like someone's body on me.

?????
I groan heavily and thought the boys came earlier to bother me.

" you guys stop-" as I turn around I see no one...... Not a soul.........

" the hell?" I said to my self.

I shrugged it off and walk to my bathroom to do my morning routine.

As I enter the bathroom I feel goosebumps climbing up my legs and arms by the chill that was in the room.
I shivered a bit and went back to put on a sweater, then back to the bathroom.

I washed my face and looked in the mirror in front of me. Then I put my face down to wash off the soap and lift my head just up by a little bit and then back down.

My heart started to race and my arms started to get numb.
That moment when I put my head up a bit for washing the soap, I saw a black figure behind me.........but that was only for a mere second.

Frightened, I quickly washed my face and got out of there as fast as I can.

I went to the kitchen and cooked me some eggs, while my coffee settles in.