An angry Jisoo

Eunhye's Pov:
"Eunhye-ah" I heard somebody entered my room and started shaking me abit. I my eyes a little bit it was Jeonghan.
"Wake up it's time for medicine" He said helping me up as I rubbed my eyes he fixed my pillows so I can lean on the headboard easily.
"I'm sorry for waking you up but you really need to take your medicine" He said I sighed but nodded.
"How long was I asleep" I said with a bit crack on my voice.
"You were asleep for 4 hours" Wow that's alot.
"Now comeone say ahh" Jeonghan said as he raised up a spoon with icky medicine. I know I don't like medicine but I have to do this T_T Eunhye, fighting! I drank it and I must say it was the most horrible disgusting thing that I have ever tasted.
I heard giggles at the door and saw the gag trio of course I just rolled my eyes at them. There lucky that I'm sick today or else I might've kill them right now.

"Good girl" He said as he ruffled my hair.
"Now rest for a bit and we'll bring your food okay?" I nodded and laid down back and closed my eyes having a nap for a bit.
"AHHH HYUNG WHATS WRONG!?!"
"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO WATCH YOU'RE BACK!?" That sound like Seungkwan and Woozi. I silently snickered maybe Seungkwan did something bad.

"AHHHHH HYUNGGGGGG" The diva screams! I think he just hitted the highest note, more higher than Mariah Carey O_O ohmy.

Then my phone started ringing I took my phone and saw it was Jungkook I quickly answered it.

"Hello?"
[ANNYEONG EUNHYE!!] I quickly winced at the volume of there voices.
"Sheez keep it down abit guys" I said
[Give me back my phone!!] it was definetly Jungkook there were a couple of screams but it got down a bit.
[Mianheyo Eunhye-ah about my hyungs there just being kids] I chuckled when I heard a lot of 'Yah' and also smack.
"Won't you consider yourself as a kid?"
[Eh how about you!? Aren't you too young to scold me?] *Phineas and Ferb squeals to death I super love that show! Ummm well back to the story heheheh*
"Yes! Yes I am got a problem with that?" I raised my eyebrows
[Nope just saying geez]
[How are you? I heard that your sick. Are you okay? Does your head hurt? Do you want to me to go there and bring you somethi-] He kept babbling until I interrupted him
"Oppa I'm fine! You don't have to worry the boys are taking care of me"
[Ok but tell me if you need anything okay? And als- wait... Did you? Did you just.. Call me *squels*] I mentally facepalmed I shoudn't have call him that.
[Did you!? Did you!?] He asked impatiently I just rolled my eyes
"Yes but who car-"
[WHO CARES? Nu ughhh gurl there are a tons of boys who wanted to be called oppa especially meh] He said cutely.
[And besides! I'm the first one you call me as Oppa officialy! Your birthday is not included because it doesn't count] He said bragging abit because I called him first Oppa I just rolled my eyes.
"I never thought I would say this but... Are you my brother!? Did tae tae contacted aliens to abduct you and turn your brain into smush!? What hell happen to my brother!?!" I said dramticly and regretted for saying 'hell', then my door was swung opened reaveling an angry Jisoo. Oh no shits about to go down to hell.

"What did you just say!?" He said
"Ummmnothing" Saying too fast.
"It doesn't sound like nothing! I heard you said a bad word! Who teached you!?"
"Don't blame it to me! Blame it on Hansol!" I said then just in time Hansol passed by he widened his eyes mouth hanging open at the utter shock.
"H-hyung it's not my f-fault! She kept following me 24/7!"
" Excuse meh! I do not!" I cried.
"Sure sure" Aiyaaaa I shoudn't have said that word.
"I'm sorry Jisoo for saying a bad word" I apologized he forgave me.
"It's not your fault Eunhye.... It's this guy!" Jisoo pointed at Hansol who shivered in fear.
"Mianhaeyoo! Pleeaseee hyung!" Hansol begged not wanting to drink a bucket of Holy water.
"Fineee but just this once" Jisoo said and left the room leaving me and Hansol in my room.

"Woww that's dramatic" Hansol chuckled
"I thought I was gonna die" He said
"Well your not. Now shoo I still need to sleep" I shooed him and he left the room. I looked at my phone and chatted Jungkook.

Kookie Monster🍪🐰

J: Yah that was too dramatic-.-
E: Mianhaeyo:3 I'm just looking out for my brotha
J: Anywayssss Eunhye-ah take care yourself okay? Please mom would kill me If she heard her baby is sick. Like literally.
E: Of course why woudn't I be okay? It's just a fever don't worry to much
J: I just wanted my little bunny to be okay. And also your live show is on 2 days.
E: I'm nervous..
J: Don't be! You're a Jeon! You'll be a natural on stage.
E: Finee you always know how to cheer me up:) Thanks Oppa <3
J: Np now take a rest you must be tired. Eat your food okay?
E: Okay
J: Love you!
E: Love you too Oppa

I smiled at the chat then my stomache grumble. I'm hungry!! Me being stubborn I stood up and carefuly walk to the door because I feel abit wobbly and dizzy. I walked downstairs more like slide down on the stairs not in the railings okay! I saw all of them gathered in the living room watching tv. They were too engrossed on the tv so I walked to the kitchen trying to find food.

"What are you doing?" I jumped up and hit my head on the fridge. It was Wonwoo sheez won't this kid stop scaring me.
"Ouch" I said as I rubbed my head as Wonwoo helped me up apologizing for scaring me.
"Eunhye why are you out of bed?" Jeonghan peeked his head on the kitchen seeing me.
"Didn't I tell you to stay in bed?" As he approached us.
"But I'm hungry" I whinned he just chuckled "Your always hungry" I smiled "You know me too well!" He started making me food for meeeh~ Yehet it's finally done!! I started shoving it in my mouth.

"I don't think she has a fever I think she's just hungry" Jeonghan joked making Wonwoo laugh
"Maybe it's because of the medicine" The both of them nodded in agreement.

"I'm done!" I smiled cheekly at them.
"Good good now go to the living room and watch some tv while Wonwoo will help me wash the dishes" I nodded and walked to the living room.
"Eunhye's finally awake! Yeheeeeet let's play some games" Chan said
"Nope she won't she'll stay here with me" S.Coups said as I sat beside him laying my head on his lap because I feel I'm getting weak again.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he played my hair.
"Nope I feel like dying again" I mumbled
"Don't yah worry it's just a fever it won't last for a very long time" He said. Ugh I hate being sick and I promise for myself that I won't get sick anymore...

"Okay what movie do you want? Harry Potter? Or Narnia?" Since when did we have those movies? Jun noticed my confusion "We got it this morning for you we also got you a teddy bear!" He gave me a huge with teddy bear it was super CUTE KYAAAA~
"Awww thank you Oppa's you don't have to buy me that much" I said
"No problem now choose a movie!" Seungkwan whined I just playfully rolled my eyes " How about Harry Potter:)" I said then we started watching it. It was really fun watching the boys react to this movie ^-^ Seokmin and Soonyoung started playing like their in a duel.

"Wingarden leviosa-r" Seokmin said pointing a.. stick!? at Seungkwan.
"It'zzz leviooosaaaa- not leviosar!" Seungkwan sassed trying to be 'Hermione'
"Sthap! Sthap! Hajimaaa" I said
"No" He sassed making snapping his fingers. Well that's Seungkwan for you.