Chapter 41

"Yoongi get up already," I said shaking yoongi. I've been trying to wake him for the last 5 minutes.

He groans and changes his position. What am I going to do now? His phone rings AGAIN. It has been ringing since the moment I woke up, it's the reason I woke up.

"Yoongi, work won't stop calling you," I said as I shook him again. He didn't even move a bit!

"YA GET UP OR I'M GONNA BREAK THAT PHONE!" I yelled. It's getting on my nerves. I mean seriously when someone declines your call over and over shouldn't you stop CALLING!

"Aish.." yoongi cursed and took the phone from the table beside the bed.

"I'm not coming in today so stop calling me. LET ME SLEEP!" He yelled and ended the call. He throw his phone on the bed to the side.

"Now they won't call again. Now please get out or sleep beside me" He said and just put his head on the pillow again.

I looked at the time it was already 10 am.

I have two months till I leave. I want to spend ever moment with him, but my dad. I have to go check on him, he will be leaving tomorrow morning. And hyun is leaving for her flight in 2 hours.

I stood there looking at him as he sleeps. Why is he so mad today? I know he hates waking up in the morning (who doesnt) but he always wakes up.

Still he's cute, his Massey hair, slightly opened lips, his nose. Everything, I dont want to leave.

"Stop staring. I cant sleep when you do that" Yoongi said. His eyes still closed, and he pulled me from my wrist. My head was on the pillow, but my body was on top of him sideways.

"I have to go to hyun, and dad," I said still in that position. He just hummed in response. I got out of his arms and went into a shower.

-----------

"Do you have to go? Cant you wait till I leave?" Jimin said to hyun as he was holding both her hands.

"I will miss you too, and believe me I dont want to leave but I have to go" hyun said and hugged him one last time.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, and if there any news...tell me first" she said to me as she smirked. I looked at her confused.

"Wha--" I stopped. She was eyeing my stomach.

"Ya!" I hit her shoulders slightly.

"Flight 2234 will departure in 10 minutes...."

"Its time to go, bye guys I will miss you all" she said and hugged J-hope, V, jin and jimin.

"Say good bye to the others" she said and waved her hand.

"We will" I said and waved back.

"Why didn't yoongi come? I know rap mon has a really important meeting with his father" jin said.

"I left him asleep. There is something wrong with him. I mean seriously he never does that. He yelled at his Secretary for calling him over and over. It was annoying but he never does that" I said as we got into the car. We all came together in one.

"I dont know maybe he's sick or--" jin got cut off by V.

" hyun, you guys remember last time when we woke up yoongi?" V asked. Jin was focused on driving as he tried to look at him through the mirror. J-hope looked back at V from the passenger seat.

"Yeah, I remember. He kept cursing and throwing everything he saw at us" J-hope and V laugh.

"I dont remember that one but there was another one where jimin and rap mon bought water to the room and it fell on him. Oh my god that was a completely wrong thing to do, he's cursing wont stop and in the end we endes up kicked out of his house" jin said. V, and J-hope laught, and I ended up chuckling myself. I want to see water splashed on yoongi.

"Well, now you guys have to go and see whats wrong with him. Cause I need to go see the doctor" I said. We stopped at a red light, all eyes were on me.

"What?"

"We are not going" jin said.

"Why? Even his father called and he ended the call. Please see why, you guys know him better than me"

"We dont want to be cruised at and kicked out of the house with pillows and no shoes" J-hope said.

I broke into laughter.

"He...kicked you out ....with out shoes a...and with pillows"

I took a breath "now thats something I would pay to see"

"Yah! Do you know how embarrassing that was, we were at a hotle one time and he kicked us out like that" V said.

"Okay okay, Drop me here " I said.

"Why?" Jin asked as he stopped.

"I want to meet my cousin. he is my doctor" I said and opened the door.

"Is everything okay? Why do you need a doctor?" J-hope asked.

"Just some check ups that I need to do" I said.

"Okay, take care and if you need a ride when your finished call me I'll pick you up" jin said.

"Anyone of us will pick you up" V said.

"Okay I'll keep that in mind. Bye" I said and they said bye back.

"Okay, now lets go see sungyeol" I said to my self and started walking to the hospital.

--------------

Yoongi P.O.V

"Did she go already?"

I looked around the house and she wasn't there. I feel so bad now, I yelled at the Secretary and--- Aish I didn't even answer my fathers call.

"Aish whatever!" I said and went into the bathroom.

I got into car and was ready to drive.

Chapter 41