Chapter 2

Wazahhh guyzzzz. I'm back. Plz forgive me if there are any errors or anything 

I was lost. 

But i I had then remembered that my aunt lived near around the area. I tried to jog so that people wouldn't think of kidnapping me. I made it to my aunt's house. I was sweating profusely. I rang the doorbell. My aunt opened the door and eyed me up and down like as if I was an alien from outer space.

"Are you alright dear?" My aunt asked with curiosity. "What has happened to you? Where's your parents? Are you alright? Come in dear." I came in and she greeted me with some hot chocolate. Out of all my family members, she was the one who cared for me the most. I was silent the whole time. "Take your time dear. Let me call your parents" I grabbed her hands the moment she said that. "What's wrong dear?" I finally built my courage to tell her everything.

 "Oh dear lord! How were you so silent after all this while? Don't worry dear. You can live with me" My aunt spoke with tears filled in her eyes. 

One week later

I was leading a normal lifestyle. While I was watching TV my aunt came in with a couple who were probably in their mid 30s. I greeted them with a warm smile. Instead of smiling back at me the couple gave me a warm hug. Wait, what? My aunt gathered all of us around the table for a little discussion. I didn't see the fact that why I should've been there but I just sat there since my aunt wanted me there. My aunt began to talk.

"Lucy dear, you know how much I love you but I am getting older and I know that i'm not the dream family you've always wanted. So this young beautiful married couple would like to adopt you. Meet Mr and Mrs Grahams." My aunt said as she said with concern filling her eyes. 

Inside my mind I really didn't wanna live with anyone else except for my aunt but I guess if they adopted me she would get the money and be happier. So to please my aunt I decided to agree to her giving me away to my new parents. 

"H-hel-lo Mr and Mrs Grahams. My name is Lucy." I didn't wanna say my full name because I felt like as if I don't deserve to have that as my surname and I also felt nervous talking to them because they looked like people who lived a high class life. Comparing me to them, boyyy I was nothing. 

"Well hello there Lucy my dear. My name is Shannon Grahams." The lady with the simple yet elegant dress spoke gently. 

"And I am Eric Grahams." The man with the suit said as he spoke very formally but softly. 

"Mr and Mrs Grahams are here to adopt you. They have come to ask for your approval. They will take you home today." My aunt said.

"W-w-hat! Why me. Im no good, everyone thinks i'm useless. Nobody likes me. Infact nobody ever will." I bursted into tears as I couldn't hold myself anymore. Mr and Mrs Grahams both rushed to me and hugged me trying to calm me down. 

"Don't worry my dear Lucy, We are positive with our decision."Mrs Graham said.

"Yes my dear Lucy. We will always be there for you no matter what happens." Mr Grahams said.

"So come on Lucy. I'll help you pack." My aunt said as she excused herself since she was crying. 

"Thank you aunt Isabell. I'll come with you. Now I beg your forgiveness as I have to pack. But I'll switch on the television for you. Feel free to view any channel, Mr and Mrs Graham." I said nervously.

"Lucy please call us mom and dad. It hurts if our child calls us by our surname." Said my 'mom'.

"Yes dear, call me dad or daddy. Which one you want to call me. As long as you are comfortable." Dad said cheerfully.

"Y-yes mom and dad."  With that I left and helped my aunt pack. I didn't really pack any clothes but my aunt had given me some of her dresses which she didn't want it going to waste. She gave me some biscuits which I loved." 

I then waved her goodbye and left with my parents.

Hey guyz wazahh. Sorry I didn't update for a while. I kinda lost hope but then I regained my confidence and decided to write. So yea. Hope you guyz enjoyed.Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE. Baiiii