Chapter 27

"I'm asking you for the thousandth time, will you tell me what the hell happened??" He roared as he came in front of me, blocking my way to walk past him like I was doing before. He nrrowed his eyes at me, jaws clenched, nerves popping out from his musceled arm!!

"There was danger. You were about to get attacked again. I didn't knew what else to do so I brought you here!!" I defended myself.

"Yeah, right!! Do you even have the slightest of idea also where we are now??" He growled.

"Yup, we are trapped in the construction elevator, most probably on the twenty-fourth floor!!" I said innocently.

"Yes, you are right!! But do you know that there's a power cut and we can't get out of this damn thing!!!" He said running his hands through his hair.

"Why are you making me feel as if I'm behind all of this" I said crossing my hands over my chest.

"Keep your mouth shut" he ordered.

"Anyone's there?" He shouted

"Can't you see that there's no one here?? If anyone would have been here then there won't be a power cut and this elevator would have been running normally!!" I gave him a peace of mind.

"Wao...you're so intelligent" he mocked and clapped and I just glared at him.

"Listen, I didn't bring you here on purpose, I got this text and my first instinct was to save you. And we called this humanity, but this word has no connection with you!!" I said angrily showing my cell.

"Not everytime he'll be lucky. Wanna know a secret, lemme tell you. Yes, you both are connected and I'm here to cut the wire!!"

His face turned from anger to shock to emotionless then again to anger.

Without saying anything he called someone and told them about where we are. I didn't wanted to talk to him so I sat down in the corner.

"I'm sorry" he said softly.

"Say again?" I said hiding my smile. He just gave me a glare, making me roll my eyes.

"Sooo...since we have time now then why don't you tell me what actually happened with you on that plane?" I asked looking at him.

"Even I'm clueless. We did a double check before boarding the plane that if everything's alright or not. We were flying smoothly, when suddenly plane started shaking, there was smoke coming out of the plane and just in a minute, we crashed. Luckily me and two other colleagues escaped this accident." He said

"But the media said you were-"

"I know, I know, that I'm lost, I'm nowhere to be found or I might have been crushed down so badly that they can't even found my dead body" he laughed.

"How can you laugh when here we were dying to hear from you!!" I hissed.

"Were you alse tensed?? I mean just like other's were?" He asked

"Why does it matter?" I shrugged

"You're asking, me, that question? You do know after escaping that shit...I came to see you first" he said pointing at me.

"Am I that important to you?" I asked

"Just like I'm to you" making my eyes grew wide.

"Sir---"

"Oh!! So you guys are here!!" Aahil said making his entrance.

"I did gave you this adress" Sir said changing the topic.

"Yeah, yeah...now C'mon, I've many other things to do!!" Typical Aahil.

"For example" I said raising my eyebrows, standing up.