Kovu's Exile

Mia's POV

I lay beside Kai as we talk to Storm and Emmet. Who had finally gotten together. Uncle Simba took Kovu out to show him something. Kiara was out with Timon and Pumba somewhere. We got a message from Mum saying she'd be returning home soon with Dad, Chaka and a special guest.

"So who do you think this special guest is?" I ask them.

"Maybe we have a new sibling" Storm smiles.

"Doubtful, unless they adopted a cub like grandma did mum" I tell her.

"Way to rain on my parade" she grumbles laying her head down. Emmet nudges her gently and licks her cheek making her smile gently. "Are you pregnant yet?" she asks me.

"No not yet, but we are trying" I assure her and Kai snuggles closer to me. Suddenly Zazu appears calling for help. "What's wrong Zazu?" I ask as we all stand up facing him.

"Simba's hurt" he states.

"We'll go help Simba, you rally the lionesses" Kai tells us and leaves with Emmet. Storm sent out the call calling all the lionesses to pride rock. Kai and Emmet soon returned supporting Uncle Simba between them. Once they reached us he told us how Kovu had lead him into a ambush from the outsiders.

"Daddy it can't be true" Kiara tells him.

"It's Kovu" a zebra states as the herds separate to let him reach the bottom of pride rock. There were lionesses blocking his way from getting up to us as Kiara cheers his name. Uncle Simba blocks her way growling before going to look down at Kovu as Storm and I stood either side of her with Aunt Nala behind us.

"Where have you come back?" Uncle Simba asks Kovu as Kai and Emmet flank him.

"Simba I had nothing to do..." Kovu starts to explains.

"You don't belong here" Uncle Simba states.

"Father, please listen to him" Kiara pleads.

"Silence!" Uncle Simba tells her sternly before turning back to Kovu. "When you first came here, you asked for judgement and I pass it now" he states. The herds ask what his decision was ans Uncle Simba declares "exile".

"No" Kiara says as the herds start to drive Kovu away and I block her way with Storm as she says "Kovu". I feel sorry for her, but uncle's word is law here. The herds all start to sing as Kovu runs away from pride rock and the pride lands.

"DeceptionDisgraceEvil as plain as the scar on his face" the herds sing."DeceptionAn outrage" the zebras sing."DisgraceFor shame" the giraffes sing."He asked for trouble the moment he came" a hippo sings.

"He can't change his stripes!" the herds sing together."DeceptionAn outrage!" the zebras sing."DisgraceFor shame!" the giraffes sing."You know these outsider types!Evil as plain as the scar on his face!See you later, agitator!Just leave us alone!" the herds sing."DeceptionAn outrage" the zebras sing."DisgraceFor shame" the giraffes sing."Traitor, go back with your own!" the herds shout singing.

"He asked for trouble the moment he came" the hippo sings again.

"See you later, agitator!Born in greedRaised in hateHelpless to defy his fateLet him runLet him liveBut do not forgetWhat we cannot forgiveAnd he is not one of usHe has never been one of usHe is not part of usNot our kind once lied to usNow we're not so blindFor we knew he would do what he's doneAnd we know that he'll never be one of usHe is not one of us" the herds sing.

"Deception" an antelope sings.

"Disgrace" a zebra sings."Deception" an antelope sings.

"Deception..." an antelope finishes as Kovu disappears from view after looking back one last time. Kiara begs her father to reconsider his decision of banishing Kovu. Uncle Simba just told her she wouldn't go anywhere without an escort from now on.

"No that's not..." Kiara starts to say.

"He used you to get to me" Uncle Simba tells her.

"No, he loves me for me" Kiara exclaims.

"Because you are my daughter, you'll not leave pride rock. You will stay where I can keep an eye on you away from him" Uncle Simba states.

"But you don't know him" she tells him close to tears.

"I know he's following in Scar's paw prints and I must follow in my father's" he states looking away from her.

"You'll never be Mufasa!" she tells him loudly and he looks at her in shock as she runs into the den.

"Kiara" Storm whispers looking at her sadly as Emmet comforts her (Storm). Uncle Simba tells us to give her some space. So Kai and I lead the other two to the cave to rest before returning to the den. Which would be soon as it looks like it is going to rain.

A/N

Gif above of Kovu looking at his reflection.