Chapter 2 - Wait... What About My House?

HALOO! And so, someone made me happy today. That when I saw that little number one, I clapped my hands like a little kid and kiss my laptop. ;)

Please fan her! @LoveinPain She deserves it!

And cause I'm clearly and *insert cursing word* really, honestly, obviously, ferociously, hyperventilately, overjoyed, here is chapter 2!

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

     "Morning, sunshine."

     A voice said like if it was my boyfriend greeting me all lovey-dovey. But I don't have a boyfriend.

     "I don't know what's hotter, the way you threw your phone into the burning flames or the way you laughed and shouted 'Burn! Phone! Burn!’. Or maybe it’s the way you burned up your backyard and started laughing maniacally afterwards, not to mention you snapping at a five year old and throwing a rubber shoe at your best friend before giving her murderous glare. I don't know June, everything is freaking sexy."

     The axe was huge, and it shone through the warm sun. How could that happen with the kind of sun today, I don't know. The blade was murderously dangerous, but the handle is rusty and old. Even if the handle is rusty, the whole package looks heavy and it's going to take a lot of muscle to carry this thing.

     The axe was thrown not too deep into the wood and it scared me to death if ever the axe will fall from the door and the axe will go down to my face. The side will just go down to my face all right, but how are the odds of the man throwing it in the morning? Near impossible, but it happened. The axe may twirl in mid air and slaughter my face in half.

      The impact was smooth and carefully thrown. The door didn't even crack or shake when the axe met it. How was that possible? Ask that to the axe, I won't be surprised if it answered you. 

      I slowly moved downward and a wee bit to the side to avoid the shiny axe. I looked at the person who threw it and stuttered, "Y-Y-You! You t-threw the axe!" I pointed at the axe then to... him? I don't know, I can't see his eyes clearly.

    All I can see is his clothes. His boots that are sloshing to the imaginary rain and his clothes that is too loose even for a rapper. Add the jingly necklaces and I'm gonna scream 'Bloody Rapper!'

      "No! I didn't! Clearly babe, the tree throws the axe at you." He pointed the tree beside our house.

     "Oh? Then, what kind of tree do we have here!" I smiled to the unmoving tree.

     "Really?! Ohmygosh! I can like totally see its abs!" He said in a girl’s voice and even twirled his  hand.

     "Really, June? I don't know that you have such an imagination!" The man whose eyes were covered by some shadow fake gasped.

      "I have an idea! How about I borrow your mind, then I imagine ways to slaughter you!"

      Wait, what? A tree throwing axes? A freakin' tree that has abs!

     Oh and slaughter.

     Slaughter?

     Ah, Slaughter.

     Slaughter!

     SLAUGHTER!

      I looked around me and saw not even a single damn weapon. Not even a shovel, a rake or even a pot. And you know what I saw? A broom.

     A broom can kill alright. If a rat was to pass by here, I could kill it. Tickling it till it can't breathe.

     I hold onto it for my dear life, and even though I knew that it will not save me; I just need to go back to my house lock all of our doors and cry till my eyeballs pop out. But I didn't.