Prolouge

Naina was going towards her classroom to get her belongings, after completing her studies at the library. When she was about to take her things someone pulled her towards him making her shriek in fear. She attempted to shout but that person closed her mouth making it shut. She struggled from his tight grip so as to come out of his arms. When she saw the person, shock was written all over her face but she didn't fear him because she knew that person. After a lot of struggle his grip loosened but he didn't let her leave his arms which made her more angry. She just wanted to kick him but she couldn't because his hold on her was tight. Seeing her struggle he removed his hand from her mouth.

"What...are ...you doing Mr. Professor?" She asked stuttering.

"I know what I'm doing Ms. Khanna," He smirked to her. He took hold of her hands and placed them above her head.

"Leave me," She said and struggled from his tight grip but alas no use. He stood like rock.

"I won't leave you. What will you do Miss?" He queried.

"I will complain to principal," She emphasised. With that he came close to her and crashed his lips with her.

She was shocked for a moment. She stood like a statue in that place and shivered from his touch which affected her so much.

"What will you do Ms. Khanna?" He prompted and went from there with a smirk playing on his lips.

"I hate you professor," She screamed making his smirk grew wider.

************

Naina Kapoor. A beautiful, cute, intelligent, ambitious and lovely person. She loves her
parents and her sister Meera. She wants to become successful in her career but one decision of her parents changes her life completely. Arranged marriage, selected by her parents and he is her sister's brother-in-law. Let's see what happens to her life.

Shourya Khanna. A handsome, intelligent, caring and arrogant person. He loves his family so much. He is the CEO of Khanna Industries. He has a brother who loves him so much and his sister-in-law who treats him like her own brother. She wants him to get married to her sister. She thinks he is perfect for her.

Will Shourya support her dreams or not?