32| My Ease And Nightmare

M Y E A S E A N D M Y
N I G H T M A R E

W O R D C O U N T: 2565

Thankyou so much for your concern. I was seriously overwhelmed. I love you all.

Sorry because I wrote this chapter in a hurry. It's not edited at all.

He looked like a kid who had been caught stealing cookies

"Don't you think it's unfair that I didn't see you for almost a week and you got to see me 24/7?" I finally spat leaving him too gobsmacked and dumbfounded.

"Don't you dare touch my things again." He yelled ignoring and disregarding my last query. He strode away next to the cupboard in search of something. This was getting on my nerves.

I walked towards his side turning him around by his shoulder so that he may now face me. "Don't you dare change the topic. I want an answer. I have asked you something and you will answer me." My voice boomed as I tried to intimidate him but who was I kidding. He wasn't even fazed by it.

"Don't flatter yourself. I have cameras all over the house. It's not just you. I am trying to search for the traitor and that could be anyone." His voice held malice and I know that hurt flashed in my eyes as I tried to blink back the tears.

"You don't mean that." It was more of an explanation to myself. He looked away immediately ignoring the tears in my eyes.

"I mean every single thing. I already told you. I was just playing around to win your love. There was always this fire in you that irritated me and I wanted you to submit to me. And Well I succeeded. Just look at you." His voice was cold and he didn't even look at me. I felt betrayed. I couldn't understand him. Even if he was doing it purposely, he shouldn't have said this.

I stood there still, staring into space. I sucked in a sharp breath as I rubbed my eyes to wipe away the tears before they could fall.

"I brought you food." My eyes were casted to his foot and I could feel his eyes on me now. I couldn't stare back because I dreaded that if I did, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from weeping.

"O please stop pretending that we are a happy couple because we aren't even close to it." He was saying the truth. What was i even expecting?

"I made biryani for you. I thought you would like it. Eat it or throw it. I am not taking it back." I said and waited for him to say something but he didn't. He didn't even put up a fight with me and I was amazed. I turned on my heel and stormed out of the cabin. No point staying there.