Theo Raeken - "If you can't sleep...we could have sex?" (NSFW)

You were turning from one side to the other. Tomorrow you had a big test and somehow you couldn't fall asleep. Your head was one big chaos of knowledge and most of all things you feared you had to know, but didn't know.

"(Y/N)?" Theo opened his eyes. His hair looked a little messy and his shirtless body was barely covered by the white sheets. "Is everything alright?"

"I'm nervous." You turned to your back and folded your hands on your stomach. "I'm scared that I will magically forget everything and I'm afraid I've forgotten to study a few very important chapters." Your chest was moving up and down rapidly and you could feel your heart hammering against your ribs.

"I'm sure there is nothing to be nervous about, you'll be fine." Theo turned to his side and his nose was now touching your bare shoulder. "After all, you're the one who keeps on trying to proven me that you're the smart one in this relationship." He winked and you curled your lips up into a smile.

"I am." You raised your eyebrows. "But being smart and being able to remember all those useless facts you'll never ever need in your life, that are two entirely different things." You took a deep breath and stared at the ceiling above your head, noticing for the first time that you had forgotten a spot when you had painted it.

"So, basically I'm in love with a smartypants with a terribly bad memory?" Theo placed a hand on your stomach and a small giggle escaped your lips. "Damn, and here I thought I had better taste in people."

"Theo..." You shook your head, but your lips were curled up into a smile. "Enough with the sass." You licked your lips. "It's way too early, or too late, for that right now."

"What do you want to do then?" Theo moved a little closer towards you and he softened his voice. "Lying awake and staring at the ceiling doesn't sound very interesting to me." His lips touched your cheek and he slowly started to leave a trail of kisses along your neck and shoulder. "But, if you can't sleep..." He paused for a moment, his hand moving a little higher until it was pressing slightly on your breast. "We could have sex?" He moved his hand down again and started to lift your shirt up.

Each and every part of your skin reacted to his touch. You held your breath while his hand caressed your naked skin and eventually you quickly took your shirt off. "And that, Theo Raeken, might have been the smartest idea you've ever had!" You pressed the palm of your hand to his cheek and firmly you kissed his soft lips.

"I already thought so." Theo smiled into the kiss while his hand started to play with your nipple. "I hate to tell you, but I do think there are moments I am the smartest one in this relationship." He pulled his hand back and curled his fingers around your wrist to shove your hand into his pants.

"You mean that one time you think with your dick instead of your head?" You giggled while a moan escaped his lips because you gave a slight squeeze between his legs. "That's not called intelligence, Theo Raeken. It's called selfishness."