How Did I Forget

Jungkook woke up to his alarm blaring in his ears. He groaned and sat up quickly to turn it off. He looked to his side and noticed Jimin wasn't awake yet and he seemed to be sweating. Jungkook's mind filled with concern so he lightly shook Jimin in an attempt to wake up the hybrid. Jimin groaned and rolled over, back facing Jungkook. Jungkook got out of bed and walked to Jimin's side, kneeling down beside him.

He placed his hand on the boy's forehead. "Jimin! You are burning up!" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in concern and ran downstairs to grab an ice pack. He placed it on Jimin's forehead and sighed. "I'll call Taehyung to come take care of you, alright?" Jungkook grabbed his phone and called up Taehyung.

Hello?

Taehyung, I have dance practice for a few hours and Jimin is running a fever. Could you possibly come take care of him while I'm gone?

Uh...sure.

Thank you!

Wait! Jungkook!

Hm?

What month is it?

Why?

Just answer the question.

Erm...June?

Jungkook could hear Taehyung sigh on the other line.

What's wrong with June?

Nothing, nothing.

Ok, get over here so I can get going.

Jungkook kneeled back down beside Jimin and kissed the tip of his nose. "Taehyung is gonna come over, ok?" Jimin groaned. Jungkook frowned slightly feeling bad for the boy. Jungkook stood up once he heard a knock from downstairs and ran to the front door. He opened the door revealing Taehyung. He moved from the door and let Taehyung in. "He's burning up. I don't know if I even dare leave him." Jungkook sighed.

"I'll call you if anything happens." Taehyung patted Jungkook's shoulder. "Alright, I'm gonna go get my stuff. He's upstairs in bed still. Don't let him out." Jungkook ran off to gather his things for practice. Taehyung walked upstairs and opened the door slightly. He smiled once he saw Jimin. He kneeled beside him and carded his hands through his hair gently. His actions woke Jimin up. Jimin's eyes fluttered open and he smiled slightly at the sight of Taehyung.

"Hello, Jimin-ie." Taehyung whispered. Jimin obviously couldn't respond. Taehyung stood up and grabbed another blanket, placing it over Jimin. "Are you hungry?" Jimin nodded slightly. "I'll go make some soup." Taehyung made his way into the kitchen and grabbed the things he needed.

By now, Jungkook had been gone for a while and Taehyung was carrying the bowl of soup upstairs to Jimin. He was taking careful , quiet steps to be sure not to spill any soup. He got to the bedroom door when he heard an odd noise. He shrugged it off and placed his hand on the handle of the door but before he could open the door, he heard Jimin...moan?

Taehyung's eyes widened. "My thoughts were correct. Jimin's in heat." Taehyung smirked. He went back downstairs, setting the bowl on the counter and quickly called Jungkook. Jungkook answered quickly.

Taehyung? Is Jimin alright?

Taehyung laughed before speaking.

Jungkook, you might wanna get your ass home.

Is he ok?

Just get back here and I'll explain.

Taehyung was once again laughing.

Jungkook hung up and rushed out of the building to his car. He sped home and barged through the front door. Taehyung didn't even flinch and Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows together when he saw Taehyung leaning against one of the couches, smirking. "Have fun." Taehyung was about to walk out the door but Jungkook quickly grabbed his arm. "What is that supposed to mean?" Taehyung was laughing the same laugh from earlier. "Your precious Jimin-ie is in heat my friend." With that, Taehyung was going home.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he felt like passing out. 'Heat? How did I forget...' He began to panic. Jungkook tiptoed up the stairs, standing in front of the door. He didn't dare walk into the room, afraid of what he would find. Before he could think any further or take another step, Jimin started moaning loudly.

_____

Oml, this is so awkward to write aoiwhfuoawhfuoahwfuohnawf

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

aowhfuioawhfuoahwuofh

akwfbuiawhfiawf

awhuifa

gkehiughoid

kgsyegiubhso nhd