chapitre 21

Stop right there ! This chapter is a little bit too much ... I mean there is quite long "sex" part . If you are easily triggered don't read it , the other ENJOY ! Acctualy this "sex" part is quite good in my opinion , I'm proud of myself . If you enjoyed reading it , leave a comment *-* ...

Aiden pov : 

 "Let's make this one the last happy farewell fuck." He whispered ...  

I was about to do  it when he suddenly got on his knees and grabbed my chin , making me look at him with such hunger . He lowered his mouth to mine and pressed his lips into mine . I lost my mind , I gave it up willingly . It was only him and me and it has been so long since I have let anyone touch me . My blood pounded in my veins as he devoured my lips . His tongue plunged between my lips, tasted me .  My tongue twined around his . His hands drove into my hair, grabbed handfuls of it and crushed my mouth to his as my fingers slid into his hair to pull his mouth down against mine . My body felt as if it was melting against his touch. It had been so long since I have been touched. So long since I've wanted to be. It felt as if I couldn't get close enough to him, that I strained against his body, against the press of his broad chest . He pinned me against the the bed sheet and all of him pressed hard against me . The touch of his hands so warm on my bare skin sent another burst of heat straight to my core and made it ache as a small sound escaped me .He closed his hands around my waist. He tightened his hands, pulled me closer as my mouth moved beneath his . He started to lick my chest as I bit on his neck as hard as I could making him groaned . I wanted to kiss him forever. I blocked out all thought about what this was, what it might mean, what further mess I might create for myself... And I kissed him until reason seeped out of my mind ,I was conscious only of what I wanted him to to do to me . I stroked my hands over him and spread them across the muscles of his chest. He made me turn around , my chest pressed against the bedsheet . He slid his hand over my hips , his fingers slided between my thighs making me twitsh . My hips lifted to his touch as his fingers drew laces on my thigh . There was nothing between us now but the boxer that I was wearing . He pulled me against his hardness, pressed it against my ass . It had been so long , I needed to be touched . His hand slipped between my thighs and I cried out on a half sob of pleasure . I tried to move, but it felt as if my body was tied down by invisible threads , I tried to get up But he pressed me back on the bed hard enough to make me yelp . I turned my head and tried to look at him as I felt him make my boxer slide down ,I grabbed the bed sheet between my teeth as my back ashed from his touch ... but he made me turn around , I was now facing him . He looked at me with such desire making me ashamed of the way that I may look right now . I tried to close my legs but he burried himself between them , he grabbed a bottle of lube and puted some on his fingers, I kept looking at him as he leaned to my neck and started licking it . I puted my hand over my mouth as my moans became uncontollable . I arched against him when I felt his fingers slide inside of me , He kept sucking on my neck making me cry out in pleasure . Two fingers worked inside me, a little uncomfortable but nothing I couldn't handle . Then he took them of slowly making me sigh ...But suddenly and without a word, he plunged into me , his cock harder than ever after spreading my legs wide. I screamed in pain , I wasn't ready for this ... I grabbed his shoulder and tried to push him yet he didn't move ... As he thrusted into me, I knew what he needed now was to show me that he couldn't be played with. He had to make it clear that I would be punished if I ever hurt him again. I wrapped my legs around his waist as hard as I could trying to make him stop or at least slow down but all he did was take my lips ...

"You're mine " he groaned against my lips before he delved his tongue back into me , thrusting in at the same time ... he was too harsh , he went deeper with each trust he made making me scream as my inside are being torn apart . I was breathing faster than before but at the same time I was trying to block my moans . I needed him to stop for a minute , but how can I make him ? . He looked like an animal that was starving ...