nine

draco
"it's in the eyes, always the eyes." -anonymous

the stands started to fill up and soon enough it was, draco was being dragged over the stands by pansy.

"draco come on! i want to have the best seats so we can see potter lose." pansy said with an eager smile.

draco was emotionless. all he could think about was annelise, it wasn't out of dumbfound love but out of anger. he just despised her: how her brown hair has blond tips at the end, the way her voice always raises when she gets corrected, all of it just doesn't add up. draco hated people like this, he just couldn't understand her.

"move over!" pansy yelled.

draco snapped out of his thoughts and saw what was going on, but the first thing he spotted was her hair. those blond tips.

'what kind of person dyes their hair like that?' he asked himself.

"i was sitting here already, i don't see the problem there's enough space for all 5 of you." the girl hissed.

draco looked at her and she was someone new to his eyes. she had faded auburn hair and bright brown eyes. his heart stopped.

'w-who is she?' he thought to himself.

"fine then. you'll regret this." pansy cursed. she sat a whole two seats away from her and draco sat next to the unfamiliar girl.

annelise turned around and smiled at the new girl.

"nice job." annelise chuckled.

"was i not supposed to do that?" she said emotionless.

"you can do anything you want, but pissing them off is fun." annelise flashed her a smile.

'if anything we're pissing you off.' draco rolled his eyes and scoffed to himself.

the two girls looked at him and the girl with auburn hair smirked.

"anything wrong?"

"hm? nothing." he said avoiding eye contact with her.

"what's your name?" she asked which suddenly made him tense.

"DRACO!" pansy yelled.

the girl chuckled and looked away.

"hello draco, i'm leia. leia pax." she said turning back to him and reaching a hand out.

draco raised an eyebrow at this and looked away.

"nice to meet you pax. i'm malfoy, draco malfoy." he said sternly not making eye contact with her.

she took her hand back and scoffed, "you give out horrible first impressions."

"do you think i care about my first impression?" draco retorted back. he was getting angry quick and it didn't add up, she was like annelise's other half it made him sick.

"people who are decent care." she mumbled.

"well do i seem decent to you?" draco chuckled.

"obviously not."

~~~~~~~~

the tournament ended and the crowds started to disperse to their home rooms.

"what a disappointment! potter got the egg in the end." pansy complained, stomping her foot on the stands like a child.

she latched onto draco again and he watched leia chase annelise who was running towards potter. draco rolled his eyes and looked away, he could barely stand annelise and now a duplicate of her appeared.