Chapter 17:

Nina's p.o.v:
Recap
"Oh my gosh, it's you" I said moving away a little to see his face. "Yes it's me and this time I'm not leaving you" he said before kissing me.

We both just held onto each other, I never wanted this moment to end. I was with him. And then I snapped out of it and begin to hit him. "Mia principessa what's wrong with you" Antonio asked trying to get me to stop. "You think it's going to be easy to get on my good side then your very wrong, you idiot" I told him while still hitting him. He then grabbed both my arms against my body and held me down. "Listen Nina I am, sorry for what I did all those years ago, but the truth is I have never stopped loving you, and I know that you still love because, you turn downed every guy that comes your way Nina"! Antonio whispered against my lips. I wanted to be mad to him, but it was hard. He was mine, and I was his. "If you say I love you, right now then so will I, and this time I won't let you go, no matter what" I told him. With that he kissed me and one thing lead to other....

Raymond's p.o.v:
"How in world did they get in"!I yelled at my guards. "Sir we don't have no clue, on how they got in" they answered. "I want answers, now before I bring Alexandra back" I told them. I told them to leave my office. I then got my phone and called my soon to be wife. I called her and waited for her to answer her phone. A= Alexandra R=Raymond
A- Hello
R- Hola mi amor (Hello my love)
A- Raymond is that you
R- Yes its me
A- I miss you, when can I go back, don't get me wrong Antonio seem's like a good guy.
R- What do you mean?
A- Your Sister's ex-boyfriend here with us.
R-.....
A- Raymond??
R- Sorry about that but who brought him to that house no one should know we're you at.
A- Leonardo said he was staying with us for the time being, is there a problem?
R- No of course not but no one told me, that's all.
A- Oh well, but anyway why you call me, don't get me wrong, I'm glad you called you did.
R- I needed to hear your voice, before I go crazy. We can't find out who let the paparazzi in the house.
A- Your guess is has good as mine, I don't know, but what if it happens again?
R- I don't know, but I'll figure it out, don't worry, Principessa (princess).
A- Okay just want to go home to you, after all we do have a wedding to plan.
R- I know but not until, we find out who's behind this.
A- Okay just let me know...Bye, I'll talk to you later.
R- Bye Principessa(princess)
I hung up the phone and looked up Leonardo's number and called him. "Brother we need to talk" I told him when he answered. "Raymond if it's but the girls and Antonio, I'll talk to you when I get back home" he said back. "Alright I'll be waiting" after I said that I hung up, and waited for Leonardo.

Unknown p.o.v:
"YOU HAD ONE JOB WHICH WAS TO GET A PICTURE OF THE GIRL, AND FIND OUT WHO SHE WAS AND WHY SHE'S WITH HIM!! I WANT THE REAL REASON, I KNOW RAYMOND, HE DOESN'T FALL IN LOVE THAT EASY!! THEIR' S MORE TO THE STORY THEN THE STORY THERE TELLING!! NOW LEAVE AND FIND THAT GIRL!!" I yelled at my workers (aka the paparazzi). Things aren't going according to plan, but then good things come to those who wait... My dear Raymond this game has only just begun....

So sorry for the long wait, I'll try to make the chapters longer.

Comment
Follow
Share
Vote

~Lil_Miss_Im prefect